Talk:Survival of the Dead
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Survival of the Dead article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Island of the Living Dead
I have heard of a film called Island of the Living Dead and I was wondering if it is the same as Island of the Dead. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 05:36, 18 December 2008 (UTC)
- No. Island of the Living Dead was an alternate name for Zombi 2 (1979). Doczilla STOMP! 01:02, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
My god what a horrible article
Untitled George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead Sequel or ...of the Dead (working titles; formerly known as George A. Romero's Island of the Dead) is the upcoming horror film by George A. Romero which is currently in production. Although independently produced, the distributor of this film is, as of now, unknown. This will be Romero's sixth 'dead' film.
- That alone shows how pathetic the effort seems ot be. The lead disagrees with the title and then the entire idea of it being currently unnamed is dropped in favor of island. I'm all for confusion and chaos on Wikipedia but this draws a line when it gets apathetic--Ssteiner209 (talk) 01:00, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- You're welcome to be bold and update the article yourself. Adrian J. Hunter(talk•contribs) 02:03, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
Strange thing TO THIS DAY
- I would like better sourcing too, but there is some references on IMDB 'Island' as a working title. Surv1v4l1st (Talk|Contribs) 14:37, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
"Along with Tom Savini and Romero himself, Alan Van Sprang will be the only other actor to appear in more than one "of the Dead" series of films" - this is clearly wrong.
As quoted from the Diary of the Dead page: "Shawn Roberts also appeared in Land of the Dead, making him the tenth actor to appear in at least two of Romero's zombie films, after Simon Pegg, Joseph Pilato, Tom Savini, Gregory Nicotero, Boyd Banks, John Amplas, Alan van Sprang, Taso N. Stavrakis and Romero himself. Of the aforementioned ten, Romero and Nicotero have made appearances in three films, with Alan van Sprang set to join them upon the release of the next installment, Survival of the Dead".
- sigh, message from august, wonder if this was ever resolved? To lazy to check now. Ikip 09:17, 26 January 2010 (UTC)