|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Is there any particular reason why he's cited as living in both Italy and Chelsea, but both presented like he only lives in one? I'll try and find out for certain.Helmetlad 14:56, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
Almost nothing on his only complete F1 season to date?! 4u1e 19:15, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
Year of birth
- Do you have a reliable reference for that? DH85868993 13:56, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
yes, I have personal references (he went to school with a friend of mine that is born in 1980). Moreover it's been quoted in biggest Motorsport magazine in Italy called Autosprint. If you google "Liuzzi 1980" you will find that there are sources quoting it (http://www.formula1news.it/drivers/liuzzi.htm). The matter that Liuzzi has faked his ID is well known in italy, while it might not be abroad. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:35, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
- FORIX shows it as 1980. That's good enough for me. I've changed it to 1980, and added a footnote identifying that it is disputed. If you can provide a reference to a publication (name, issue number/date, page number) or a website that states that he faked it, we can add that too. DH85868993 (talk) 02:13, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
- I've made some checks with the Italian Agenzia delle Entrate Codice Fiscale system; if you calculate the fiscal code (for example here with: Liuzzi, Vitantonio, M, Locorotondo, BA, 06/08/1980) with 1980 as birth year and you put the code here the system says that the code is valid; if you calculate the code with 1981, it says that it's not valid. So it's sure it's 1980, try it yourself! 184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:56, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Vitantonio Liuzzi. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20130213154336/http://www.touchline.tv:80/gaming/gran-turismo-academy-series-confirmed-for-itv4 to http://www.touchline.tv/gaming/gran-turismo-academy-series-confirmed-for-itv4
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20130307021222/http://eu.gran-turismo.com:80/ie/news/d50120.html to http://eu.gran-turismo.com/ie/news/d50120.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.