|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the ZhuZhu Pets article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Toys||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
informational but devolves into marketing speak
This article starts off being informative, but rapidly devolves into marketing speak by the end. Especially the section named "Newest Pets Of The Zhuniverse". I'd be inclined to remove it fully. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Eyegor (talk • contribs) 17:38, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- An editor recently did a pretty massive expansion that was questionable in several ways (WP:NOT and odd use of capitalization, as well as the tone issues you mentioned.) I contacted him on his talk page, but have as of yet received no response. I would say it's pretty safe to remove this material awaiting cleanup or his return to sort it out. Siawase (talk) 23:37, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
I reverted the article back to the previous structure where the various releases are discussed chronologically under the "History" header. I would suggest if we are to have a separate header for the movie that it would be better to create a separate "Film" section and list the movie there, rather than attempt to break up the prose we already have into some half-measure bulleted prose form. I wouldn't be averse to also creating a separate list of the video games, but let's keep the chronological prose form history intact. Siawase (talk) 20:14, 11 October 2011 (UTC)
Change the Pipsqueak photo
Can we change the Pipsqueak photo? This photo bugs me a lot! We can either:
A. Use Lucky's Photo
B. Let me take a Zhu Zhu group picture
C. Let me take a picture of just Pipsqueak
D. Don't use a photo at all?* Does anybody want these suggestions? Tell me by putting a comment (It will look just like "NathanRCorp3, I want B. Do you?" Or, something like that, but in your own words.). Thanks, NathanRCorp3 (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 12:51, 18 October 2011 (UTC).
- Keep the picture we do have for now, it's way better than nothing. But I'd prefer to use a group picture too. The easiest way would be to find one at one of the official sites, but if you want to take a picture and release it under a free license, that would be fine too. Either way I can help to fix the proper license tags etc. Siawase (talk) 13:12, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Zhu Zhu Pets. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20091213011506/http://www.chicagotribune.com:80/business/chi-mon-toy-trends-zhu-zhu-dec07,0,5438709.story? to http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-mon-toy-trends-zhu-zhu-dec07,0,5438709.story
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.