Template:Bristol railway map
This is a route-map template for a UK railway.
For information on use of this template, refer to Wikipedia:Route diagram template, for pictograms used see Wikipedia:Route diagram template/Catalog of pictograms.
This map is of the Bristol area railways. It includes:
- The Great Western Main Line from Saltford to Bristol Temple Meads.
- The Bristol to Taunton Line from Long Ashton to Bristol Temple Meads.
- The South Wales Main Line from Westerleigh Junction to the Severn Tunnel.
- The Cross Country Route from Bristol Temple Meads to Yate.
- The Severn Beach Line in its entirety from Pilning to Bristol Temple Meads, including New Passage.
- The Henbury Loop in its entirety, from the junction at Avonmouth to the diamond.
- The Bristol and North Somerset Railway from Bristol Temple Meads to Whitchurch Halt.
- The Mangotsfield and Bath branch line from Mangotsfield to Kelston, including the Avon Valley Railway.
- The Bristol and Gloucester Railway from Bristol Temple Meads via Mangotsfield to Yate.
- The Thornbury Branchline at Yate.
- The Portishead Railway from Parson Street to Portishead.
- The Weston, Clevedon and Portishead Railway at Portishead.
- The Bristol Port Railway and Pier.
- The Bristol Harbour Railway.
- The Avonmouth Light Railway.
- Various sidings and goods depots.
Some details have been omitted, for instance the River Avon, and various short tunnels.