- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Allen3 talk 10:10, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
5x expanded by Dr. Blofeld (talk), Nvvchar (talk), Rosiestep (talk). Nominated by Rosiestep (talk) at 16:54, 21 September 2013 (UTC).
- Comment: Haven't looked at this one in detail, but I think there should be a colon rather than a comma after the word needs. EricEnfermero HOWDY! 00:43, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the recommendation; I've changed the comma to a colon. --Rosiestep (talk) 02:18, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- Full review needed. BlueMoonset (talk) 04:10, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
- This article is new enough and long enough. The hook fact is sourced and no copyvios have been detected. Cwmhiraeth (talk) 08:57, 16 October 2013 (UTC)