- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Orlady (talk) 16:49, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- ... that Robert Farrar's Donut, about a couple who eat a donut during sex, stars a straight couple in the film version but a gay couple on the stage?
5x expanded by Crisco 1492 (talk). Self nominated at 14:30, 27 January 2014 (UTC).
- Thank you for introducing an interesting person, on good sources, offline and French accepted AGF. The hooks: the first is quirky and telling, but needs the ref right behind the fact. The second seems not quite as good, and as much as I like the German connection in the third, it's something that he claims, - I don't see it supported by another source. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 14:35, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- I don't see much to doubt ALT2 (what is it to be compared with, really? no other major Hollywood films). Have duplicated the ref. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 14:42, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- It's not doubt, just comparing to tags such as this. All hooks fine with me, prefer the original, --Gerda Arendt (talk) 14:54, 7 February 2014 (UTC)