Ten Gentlemen from West Point
|Ten Gentlemen from West Point|
|Directed by||Henry Hathaway|
|Written by||Richard Maibaum|
20th Century Fox
|June 26, 1942|
|Box office||$1 million (US rentals)|
Ten Gentlemen from West Point is a 1942 film directed by Henry Hathaway. It stars George Montgomery and Maureen O'Hara. It was nominated for an Academy Award in 1943. George Montgomery replaced John Payne who was suffering an emotional upset at the time. The story tell a fictional story of the first class of the United States Military Academy in the early 1800s.
- George Montgomery as Joe Dawson
- Maureen O'Hara as Carolyn Brainbridge
- John Sutton as Howard Shelton
- Laird Cregar as Maj. Sam Carter
- Shepperd Strudwick as Henry Clay
- Louis Jean Heydt as Jared Danforth
- "101 Pix Gross in Millions" Variety 6 Jan 1943 p 58
- O'Hara, Maureen; Nicoletti, John. Tis Herself: An Autobiography. Simon & Schuster. pp. 80–83.