The Border may refer to:
- The Border (TV series), a Canadian crime television series
- The Border (1982 film), a 1982 film directed by Tony Richardson and starring Jack Nicholson and Harvey Keitel
- The Border (1996 film), a 1996 Italian film starring Raoul Bova and Giancarlo Giannini
- The Border (2007 film), a 2007 Finnish-Russian film
- The Border (2009 film), a 2009 Slovak documentary film
- The Border (radio station), a contemporary hit radio station
- The Border, soundtrack to the 1982 film, on an album by Ry Cooder
- "The Border" (Mr. Mister song), 1987
- "The Border" (America song), 1983
- "The Border", a 2004 short story by Richard Harland
- The Irish border, the common name for the Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom border
- Border (disambiguation)
- The Borders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Border.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.