The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Pennsylvania
As of January 1, 2011, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reported 49,743 members in 10 stakes, one district, 110 congregations (75 wards and 39 branches), and two missions in Pennsylvania.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2012)|
|152. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple|
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Pennsylvania Stakes. LDS Stake & Ward Web Sites. List of Stakes in Pennsylvania.
- LDS Meetinghouse Locator. Nearby Congregations (Wards and Branches).
- "Facts and Statistics: Statistics by Country: USA-Pennsylvania", Newsroom, LDS Church, 31 December 2011, retrieved 2012-10-18
- "United States information: Pennsylvania", Church News Online Almanac, Deseret News, February 2, 2010, retrieved 2012-10-18
- Mikita, Carole (October 4, 2008), LDS Church plans temples in Rome, 4 other locations, KSL.com, retrieved 2012-11-05
- Weaver, Sarah Jane (18 September 2016). "President Eyring dedicates temple in Philadelphia, the place 'where so much began'". Deseret News.
- "Highlights of Church history in Pennsylvania", Church News, September 24, 2011, retrieved 2012-11-05
- LDS Newsroom (Pennsylvania)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Official Site
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Visitors Site
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|