The Lottery Ticket
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An illustration The Lottery Ticket drawn by George Roux. It was also published in the United States under the title Ticket No. "9672".
|Original title||Un Billet de loterie|
|Translator||Laura E. Kendall|
|Series||The Extraordinary Voyages #28|
Published in English
|Preceded by||Mathias Sandorf|
|Followed by||Robur the Conqueror|
- Note: Anton Chekhov (1860–1904) has also written a short story called The Lottery Ticket.
- 1886, US, New York: George Munro, published as Ticket No. "9672"
- 1886, UK, London: Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington.
Media related to Ticket No. "9672" at Wikimedia Commons
- Ticket No. "9672" at Project Gutenberg
- Un billet de loterie at Project Gutenberg ‹See Tfd›(in French)
|This article about an 1880s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.