The Outlet Collection Seattle
|Opening date||August 1995|
|No. of stores and services||140|
|No. of anchor tenants||9 (7 open, 2 vacant)|
|Total retail floor area||943,273 sq ft (87,632 m²)|
|No. of floors||1|
The Outlet Collection Seattle, formerly SuperMall of the Great Northwest, is an outlet mall in Auburn, Washington. It is anchored by Bed Bath & Beyond, Burlington Coat Factory, Dave & Buster's, Nordstrom Rack, Sam's Club, Old Navy, and LA Fitness. It was established in August 1995.
The Outlet Collection Seattle originally opened in August 1995 under the name "Supermall of the Great Northwest".
New development has occurred in and around the mall since the mid-2000s, with the addition of several strip malls and restaurants. This development culminated in 2010, with the opening of a new Walmart Supercenter.
In May 2012, the outlet mall was renamed "The Outlet Collection Seattle".
- Business | 'Incredible Universe' To Land In Auburn Mall | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Ellensburg Daily Record - Google News Archive Search
- Business | Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Leaves Auburn's Supermall | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Wal-Mart begins work on mega-store project at supermall - Auburn Reporter
- Auburn's Supermall to get a new look, name – Auburn Reporter
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in the U.S. state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|