Wenatchee Valley Mall
|Location||East Wenatchee, Washington, United States|
|Address||511 Valley Mall Parkway|
|Owner||Namdar Realty Group|
|No. of stores and services||58|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||340,786 square feet (31,660.1 m2)|
|No. of floors||1 (2 in Macy's)|
|Website||Wenatchee Valley Mall|
The gross leasable area of the mall is 340,786 square feet (31,660.1 m2), meaning it is smaller than a regional mall, per the definitions of the International Council of Shopping Centers. However, despite its small size, Wenatchee Valley Mall is the only mall within an 80-mile (130 km) radius of East Wenatchee, and thus serves a population of over 200,000 people.
The mall opened in 1975 with Sears (1973), Lamonts (2nd phase), and Buttrey-Osco Food & Drug. The Bon Marché had planned to add a store at Wenatchee Valley Mall as early as 1996; however, the store did not open until taking the former Buttrey building in 2001. This store became Bon-Macy's in 2003, and Macy's in 2005. Gottschalks, which replaced Lamonts in 2000, closed in 2005, and was replaced with Bed Bath & Beyond and Ross Dress For Less.
- Jones Lang LaSalle awarded management assignment at Wenatchee Valley Mall
- Wenatchee Valley Mall on Loopnet.com
-  ICSC. Retrieved April 27, 2007
-  Wenatcheevalleymall.com. retrieved April 27, 2007
- CenterCal Properties
- "Wenatchee - commercial - real estate - sale - lease - brokerage - management - development - consultation - History". centerinvest.squarespace.com. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Tears for Sears". www.wenatcheeworld.com. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- Directory of major malls. MJJTM Publications Corp. 1990. p. 651.
- The Bon Marche plans for new Wenatchee store
- Bed Bath & Beyond takes portion of Gottschalks' space.(The buzz: tips, rumors & miscellaneous pieces of business information)(Brief Article)
- "Sportsman's Warehouse signs lease on Sears' space at Wenatchee Valley Mall". Wenatchee Business Journal. 9 July 2013. Retrieved 17 November 2013.