|Nickname(s): Thingal Santhai|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As of 2001[update] India census, Thingalnagar had a population of 12,554. Males constitute 49% of the population and females 51%. Thingalnagar has an average literacy rate of 78%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 81%, and female literacy is 76%. In Thingalnagar, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- Nursing College, Neyyoor
- CSI Medical College, Neyyoor.
- Government Higher Secondary School Eraniel,Thingalnagar
- Government High School for girls,Eraniel
- L.M.S Girls High sec School
radhakrishnan koil,thingalnagar. sunaimalai rajarajeshwari temple,sunaiparai.
- Radhakrishnan temple.
- Suvartha House of Worship, West Channel St., Neyyoor.
- Church of South India, Neyyoor.
- Full Gospel Church of God, Neyyoor.
- The Pentecostal Mission, Neyyoor.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.