Timon & Pumbaa's Jungle Games
|Timon & Pumbaa's Jungle Games|
Tiertex Design Studios (SNES)|
7th Level (Microsoft Windows)
THQ (Super NES)|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, Super NES|
December 15, 1995
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
Timon & Pumbaa's Jungle Games is a 1995 party video game developed by 7th Level and published by Disney Interactive Studios. The game was released in 1995 for Microsoft Windows under the "Disney Gamebreak" brand. A Super Nintendo Entertainment System port, developed by Tiertex and published by THQ, was released in North America and PAL territories in November 1997 and March 1998, respectively.
Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games consists of five different mini-games featuring Timon and Pumbaa, as well as other jungle animals from The Lion King. The games are: Jungle Pinball (a pinball game where the board is filled with animals instead of bumpers), Burper (a shooter type game, using Pumbaa to belch gas), Hippo Hop (concept similar to Frogger), Bug Drop (based on Puyo Puyo), and Slingshooter (a slingshot game) accessible directly from the menu. The mini-games are endless where players try to top their high scores. Bug Drop is not available in the SNES version.
- "Disney's Timon & Pumbaa's Jungle Games for PC". GameSpot. CBS Corporation. Retrieved September 17, 2015.
- "Disney's Timon & Pumbaa's Jungle Games for SNES". GameSpot. CBS Corporation. Retrieved September 17, 2015.
- Eugenia C. Daniels (December 15, 1995). "The Best Of Technology Past, Present". Chicago Tribune. Tribune Publishing. Retrieved September 17, 2015.
- Blair Carter (2002). Computer Games: A Bibliography with Indexes. Nova Publishers. p. 127. ISBN 9781590335260.
- Ranny Levy (1999). "The New York Times Guide to the Best Children's Videos". Simon & Schuster. p. 204. ISBN 9780671036690.
- Billboard - 22 Jun 1996. Billboard. 1996. p. 76.
- Anthony Burch (June 3, 2008). "Games time forgot: Timon and Pumbaa's Jungle Games". Destructoid. Retrieved September 17, 2015.
- "Timon & Pumbaa's Jungle Games". Just Retro Games. December 14, 2008. Retrieved February 13, 2016.
|This Disney-related video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This party video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This THQ-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|