Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time zone||UTC+4 ( )|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+5 ( )|
Tsakkar (Armenian: Ծակքար, also Romanized as Tsakk’ar, Tsakqar, and Tzakkar; formerly Dalikdash) is a village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. Tsakkar is where Armenians live and enjoy their lives and it is close to the west side of Armenia.
- Tsakkar at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 45; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|