Tsovasar (Armenian: Ծովասար, also Romanized as T’azagyugh and Tazagyukh; formerly, Tazakend) is a village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. The town contains a church, dedicated to S. Grigor Lusavorich, dating to the 9th century, and a 16th-century S. Astavatsatsin church.
- Tsovasar at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 45; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|