United States v. Hubbard
U.S.C. 18 §§ (Aiding and Abetting), (Conspiracy), (Theft of Govt Property), (Obstruction of Justice), (False Declarations before a Grand Jury), and (Interception of Oral Communication). Also included was 22 D.C. Code §§ 105, 1801(b) (Burglary, Aiding and Abetting).
List from Grand Jury document.
- Mary Sue Hubbard
- Jane Kember
- Morris Budlong
- Henning Heldt
- Duke Snider
- Gregory Willardson
- Richard Weigand
- Mitchell Hermann aka Mike Cooper
- Cindy Raymond
- Gerald Bennett Wolfe
- Sharon Thomas
A series of sentencing orders dated Dec 11 1979 show some of the results of the trial.
|Morris Budlong||Burglary, Aiding and Abetting||2–6 years|
|Henning Heldt||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Mitchell Hermann||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Jane Kember||Burglary, Aiding and Abetting||2–6 years|
|Cindy Raymond||Conspiracy||5 years||$10,000|
|Mary Sue Hubbard||Conspiracy||5 years||$10,000|
|Duke Snider||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Sharon Thomas||Theft of Government Property||1 year (6 mos served)
5 years probation
|Richard Weigand||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Gregory Willardson||Conspiracy||4 years||$10,000|
|Gerald Bennett Wolfe||Conspiracy||5 years||$10,000|
- Operation Snow White
- Operation Freakout
- List of Guardian's Office operations
- Scientology and the legal system
- Grand Jury document filed in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, filed in open court 1978 Aug 15. Available at http://lisatrust.freewinds.be/legal/snowwhite/docs.htm
- Data in this table is from scans of Commitment Orders, Dec 16 1980. "Sentencing Order" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on 2012-03-31.
- "Operation Snow White". Archived from the original on 2012-03-02.
- "Grand Jury Indictment". Archived from the original on 2014-10-18.
- 1980 Sentencing memorandum for Jane Kember and Morris Budlong from wikisource
|This article relating to case law in the United States, or its constituent jurisdictions is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Scientology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|