This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ural-4320 (Interpolitex 2016)
|Manufacturer||Ural Automotive Plant|
|Body and chassis|
|Length||7,366 mm (290.0 in)|
|Width||2,500 mm (98.4 in)|
The Ural-4320 is a general purpose off-road 6x6 vehicle, produced at the Ural Automotive Plant in Miass, Russia for use in the Russian army. Introduced in 1976, it is still in production today. The wheel arrangement for the Ural-4320 was designed for transporting cargo, people and trailers on all types of roads and terrain. It also serves as a launching platform for the BM-21 "Grad" rocket launcher.
The Ural-4320 is a diesel-powered development of the Ural-375D. The Ural-4320 chassis has good ground clearance, so it is preferred in regions where roads are difficult to traverse due to sand or big rocks. In the proverbial Russian tradition, the Ural-4320 is reliable and easy to repair and maintain. It has civilian uses as a fire truck, a garbage truck, or a logging truck. It is also used for water, oil and gas drilling using the 1BA15 and URB-3A3 drilling rigs, which are mounted on the chassis.
Since the mid-1990s the Ural-4320 and Ural-5557 have had their headlights located on the bumper, and the old attachment points for headlights appear as plastic plugs. However, on special order for the Ministry of Defence, the factory supplied the truck with a narrow bumper and headlights in the wings, on either side of the grille.
The Ural-43206 is a 4x4 version.
|Ural-4320 truck specifications|
|YaMZ-238M2 engine||YaMZ-236M2 engine|
|Cab design:||Forward-mounted engine|
|Seating capacity (in cab):||3||3|
|GVWR:||15,300 kg (33,750 lb)||14,975 kg (33,000 lb)|
|Weight of load carried:||6,000 kg (13,200 lb)||5,000 kg (11,000 lb)|
|Suspension:||solid axles, leaf springs, rear wheels at balance-cart|
|GVWR of towed trailer:||11,500 kg (25,350 lb)|
|Top speed:||82 km/h (51 mph)||75 km/h (47 mph)|
|Engine: liquid-cooled||V-8 diesel||V6 diesel|
|Power:||240 PS (177 kW)||180 PS (132 kW)|
|Transmission:||five-speed gearbox, two-speed distributor box with|
interaxle locked differential.
|Body:||metal, with tailgate, removable bows and a canopy, two foldable|
side and one removable middle benches.
|Tires:||with controlled air pressure OI-25 14.00-20 HC(PR)14|
Early versions of the Ural-4320 were fitted with the KamAZ-740 V8 diesel engine. ohv, displacement 10,857 cc (bore/stroke ratio 120 mm (4.72 in)), compression ratio 16:1. Power 210 PS (154 kW; 207 hp) at 2,600 rpm. Torque 640 N⋅m (470 lb⋅ft) at 1,500 rpm.
- Ural-4320-**** - ** - chassis with the standard ("classic") metal cab and a carrying capacity of about 7.9 tons;
- Ural-4320-19 ** - ** - LONG CHASSIS, capacity about 12 tons;
- Ural-43203-**** - ** - chassis with reinforced front suspension;
- Ural-43204-**** - ** - reinforced truck chassis, increased payload;
- Ural-43206 - 4x4 variant with a 180 hp JAMZ-236 diesel and a capacity of 4200 kg.
- Ural-43206-41" - with the 230 hp JAMZ-236NE2 turbodiesel,
- Ural-43206-0551" - 4x4 variant with a 4-door cab and carrying capacity 3600 kg.
- Ural-44202-**** - ** - truck tractor with semi-trailer for use on all types of roads;
- Ural-5557/55571- **** - ** - chassis for the installation of production equipment and special installations mass of ~ 12–14 m wide with low-profile tires with CTIS, which significantly increases the permeability of the vehicle;
Cab and tail options:
- Ural-4320/5557 - 40/41 - All-metal, three seat, two-door cab, just under the symbol produced machines with dual four-door cab;
- Ural-4320/5557 - 44 - All-metal, three seat, two-door cabin with a sleeping bed;
- Ural-4320/5557 - 48/58/59 - new version with a more comfortable cabin with large volume bonnet and sprung driver's seat;
- Colombia — 800 vehicles.
- Laos — In Service as of January 2019.
- Mexico — 73 acquired in 2008.
- Philippines — 20 donated in 2017.
- Uruguay — 36 trucks.
- Venezuela — 320 trucks between the Venezuelan Army and the Venezuelan Marine Corps, will soon be the standard model.
- Standard cargo/troop transport equipped with a cargo bed. It can be used to transport troops weapons and other supplies. It has two collapsible benches and a canvas top to provide protection from the elements.
Armored with KUNG shelter
- Fully armored Ural-4320VV originally built for the Internal Troops
Ural-3255 truckbus based on Ural-4320
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-11-04. Retrieved 2013-11-03.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Gibson, Neil; Fediushko, Dmitry (22 January 2019). "Laotian military parades Russian- and Chinese-made equipment". Jane's 360. London, Moscow. Archived from the original on 23 January 2019. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ural-4320.|
- Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles
- Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement
- M809 series trucks
- Bryansk Automotive Plant (BAZ)