|Anir1uph is taking a wikibreak to attend to his education and will be back on Wikipedia when he has more time, though some editing may occasionally be done before then. Talk page messages might not receive a timely response.|
My local time
My local time is: 16:14, 27 September 2016 IST .
Wikipedia and me
My Wikipedia tools
Wikipedia - Miscellaneous
I am a student, in my 5th year of Integrated MS in Physics at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India. My interests are theoretical physics (specially quantum mechanics), modern history (specially the Cold War period) and modern weapon systems, specially those used by navies.
Though I had registered on Wikipedia quite some time back (see "Wikipedia and me" box), I rarely used it while logged into my account. I made my first logged-in edit on 27 Dec 2011 and since then, I have been contributing regularly, hoping to give back something to this project, which I have used extensively and which has enriched me in so many ways.
To know more about me, go to my user sub-page Miscellaneous stuff about me.
What i do here
- I regularly and enthusiastically patrol, modify/add to and revert vandalism to my watchlist of 1,685 pages (excluding talk pages)(as of 12 August 2013). These are mostly articles on armed forces, weapon systems and navy ships, with some on international politics, education and economics, and the rest are random interests.
- I am a vandal fighter, and i use STiki and Twinkle.
- I also spend some time in page curation.
- List of new pages created by me (excluding talk pages).
- Image-related work at Commons. See User:Anir1uph. See my uploads.
My major article contributions
The list below is incomplete. It is never intended to be completed, as there are a lot of article where I have worked hard and so are close to me, but they are too many to count or list! :)
- Sudarshan laser-guided bomb - my first article.
- Advanced Light Torpedo Shyena - recommended for deletion, but later improved and expanded.
- INS Shakti (A57) - my first GA.
- DRDO Netra - created.
- DRDO Imperial Eagle - created.
- INS Saryu (P57) - my 3rd GA, due to efforts by QatarStarsLeague
- INS Jyoti (A58) - particularly proud of this one.
- USHUS (sonar) - my 1st DYK, thanks to Strike Eagle.
- INS Chennai - my 2nd DYK, again due to SE.
- EL/M-2238 STAR - created.
- BrahMos - expand, update and add images.
- Kolkata-class destroyer - my second GA.
- Durga Shakti Nagpal - expanded article multi-folds and saved it from deletion. Also my 4th GA and 3rd DYK.
- INS Sindhurakshak (S63) - expanded and updated.
- INSV Mhadei - created, and 4th DYK.
- I-3K - created.
- INS Vikramaditya (R33) - expand, update and add images.
- INS Sumedha - created.
- Kodak Easyshare C1013 - created.
- Mass surveillance in India - created.
- NAS Shibpur - created.
- Andaman and Nicobar Command - expansion, updates.
- Immediate Support Vessel - created.
- INS Sumitra - created.
- Blue-water navy
- National Security Guard
- INS Kadamba
- Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Equipment of the Indian Army
- India and weapons of mass destruction
- List of active Indian military aircraft
- List of active Indian Navy ships
- Shore Based Test Facility - expanded.
- List of all my contributions on the English Wikipedia.
- Pretty summary
- List of articles created by me
- For my global contributions, go here or here; use WikiChecker for analysis.
My Wikipedia tools
- DAB Solver
- Article Feedback help for monitors
- Central Feedback Page
- New Wikipedia pages
- Deletion tag log
- Page curation log
- CSD - What not to do
- Help:Interwikimedia links
- Foreign-language users
- Indian Navy image copyright template
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Anir1uph.