|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
Welcome to my Wikipage
My interests vary so I try to add to whatever articles I can. Such as articles in computer and video games, computer graphics, board games, auto racing (Formula One, A1 Grand Prix) and various historic topics (such as the dark ages, Ancient Egypt and World War II)
- cleft lip and palate, because it runs in my family.
- Sint-Oedenrode - I live there
- Ronald McDonald House - The people who made use of this know the real value of these homes.
- Ocean Software - A bit of computing history (I owned a Commodore 64 back in the eighties...)
- Jan Lammers - One of the people in Dutch automotive sports.
- A1 Team The Netherlands - The Dutch team in the A1 Grand Prix.
- A1 Grand Prix related edits - I'm member of the A1 Grand Prix wikiproject.
- Airborne Ranger - An old favorite
- Ico (video game) - added story and character sections, as well as several minor edits.
- Frits Philips - This man was an icon in the city I was born Eindhoven.
- Tannhäuser (board game) - A boardgame I recently bought.
- Craniofacial team - related to cleft.
- Saint Oda - Patron Saint of Sint-Oedenrode
- Hare and Tortoise - Boardgame I have in my collection, there were links to an empty article
- LEGO train - I like the plastic building bricks...
- Sculpt 3D and Sculpt 4D - the first (affordable) raytrace software for homecomputers.
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood (game) - A C64 game.
- Oosterscheldekering - Lots of information that was scattered in Wikipedia merged into one article.
- Haberman Feeder - A special bottle for infants with feeding problems (for example due to cleft)
- Mandy Haberman - Inventor of the above mentioned bottle
- G-LOC (arcade game) - The arcade game by Sega. Once I started the article I found that it is actually a medical/aviation term so I started the other pages as well (G-LOC, disambiguation page).
- R-360 - specialised arcade cabinet for Sega's airplane combat games.
- Racing for Holland - Dutch raceteam
- Maktoum Hasher Maktoum Al Maktoum - founder and CEO of the A1 Grand Prix series.
- Jeroen Bleekemolen, Nur B. Ali, Adam Khan - Drivers in the A1 Grand Prix series.
- Autodromo Internacional de Curitiba, Sentul Circuit, Dubai Autodrome - Race circuit pages in the A1 Grand Prix series that weren't included in Wikipedia yet.
- Special Forces (game) - Sequel to Airborne Ranger.
- Themed Entertainment Association - My favorite themepark (Efteling) received the TEA lifetime achievement award.
- Two articles to complement the Formula Smiles Foundation article: Échele Cabeza al casco de Juan Pablo Montoya and Race of Stars.
- Radikal Bikers, an arcade game I remembered while reading the pizza delivery article.
- Take On You, boardgame publisher
- Garden Party (board game), a boardgame by Take On You.
- UrRu and UrSkeks, fictional races in The Dark Crystal movie.
- Media Molecule, a game developer for the PS3 game LittleBigPlanet.
- Ralph Millard, a plastic surgeon who pioneered cleft lip repair procedures.
- Marlies Dekkers, dutch fashion designer.
- Milow (singer), a belgian flemish singer-songwriter.
- Bibian Mentel, Gold medal winning dutch paralympic snowboarder.
- Henkenshage, Monument in Sint-Oedenrode.
- Concert Hall Frits Philips, symphony venue in Eindhoven.
- Dolby Cinema, a new cinema concept by Dolby Laboratories to premiere in Eindhoven.
A handy Wikipedia tool is the Navigation popup tool.