|This user is old enough to remember what a typewriter is, and that's all you need to know.|
|This user is not a pet owner.|
|This user knows that math is .|
||This user has a keen interest in physics.
|P&D||This user was about to drop off when suddenly, tap-tap-tap at the bloody window pane, d'you know who it was? Bloody Greta Garbo.|
|IT||Hello, I.T. , have you tried turning it off and on again? Is it definitely plugged in?|
|This user plays the piano.|
|This user plays the organ.|
||This user has a website, which can be found here.
||This user uses an email address with his own domain name.
Internet & Web
|W3C||This user believes in compliance with W3C standards.|
|BB||This user contributes using a broadband connection.|
Computer & Internet
||This user contributes using a PC.
|This user contributes using Notepad.|
|ISP||This user uses the email account provided by their ISP.|
|This user eats fish.|
|This user eats ham.|
|This user likes a 'proper' Pasty.|
|This user likes ice cream including mint chocolate chip flavour.|
|This user drinks water regularly.|
||This user drinks alcohol relatively infrequently and is probably the better for it.
This user does not eat/drink — ever, under any circumstances — the following or anything containing any of them as an ingredient:
- eggs (except baked in a proper cake)
- fungi of any kind (including mushrooms)
- raw fish (including sushi)
- tomatoes; cayenne or any other kind of capsicum (peppers)
- pickles (ugh!) and it matters not the slightest whether they're from "The Pickle Guys" on the Lower East Side, or from anywhere else on the planet
- aubergine — or, as AmE in its rather infantile way has it, "eggplant"; no egg is that colour and almost any fruit can be that shape
- tabsco, or any sauce either hot or containing vinegar
- tea, coffee, Ovaltine, hot chocolate, or any hot milk drinks
- Coca-cola or Pepsi-cola (or any variation)
- ordinary wine (some fortified wines OK occasionally)
- beer (whether ale, lager, stout, or any other kind)