|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
In the interest of disclosure: I am an employee US Department of State, a Foreign Service Specialist IT-guy. No edits I've ever made to this project or others were motivated by anything other than my personal interests, and the vast majority of my edits were performed prior to joining the Foreign Service.
- Merged the the articles for USB enclosures and removable hard drives into a fresh and almost completely rewritten article at disk enclosure.  25 September, 2006.
- Wrote WIN.INI, SYSTEM.INI & SysEdit, and expanded msconfig, AUTOEXEC.BAT, and CONFIG.SYS. October 31, 2006/November 1, 2006.
- Merged several in-article lists into the pre-existing list of whisky brands and created list of bourbon brands. November 6, 2006
- Harvested the out of control See Also sections from a half dozen TV series and novels about nuclear war and rounded 'em all up in List of nuclear holocaust fiction. February 8, 2007.
- Rewrote the bulk of trailer (vehicle) from scratch. 2007 March 13
- Reached 2000 edits: 2007 March 24.
- Rewrote Drought, Netiquette, and several others, put in over a hundred substantial edits to United States and daughter articles, broke 10000 edits, quit editing, resumed just long enough to update this. Semi-retired. MrZaiustalk 16:20, 9 March 2010 (UTC)