|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Did you know?
From articles I started or largely rewrote
- ...that Akwasi Afrifa became Lt. General and head of state of Ghana after a coup d'état, was detained after a second coup, won parliamentary elections after a third and was executed after a fourth coup?
- ...that the Ghana Navy was established under British Royal Navy command and headed by D. A. Foreman, a retired British officer commissioned as a Ghana naval officer with the rank of Commodore?
- ...that Patrick Kwateng Acheampong, celebrated his 54th birthday by assuming office as the Inspector General of Police of the Ghana Police Service?
- ...that Robert Kotei, then Ghana's high jump record holder, once successfully foiled a military coup against the NRC government, only to be executed years later after a successful coup against his own SMC government?
- ...that Georgina Theodora Wood is the first female Chief Justice of Ghana, making her the highest ranked Ghanaian lady ever?
- ...that Samuel Azu Crabbe was named and fired as the Chief Justice of Ghana in a decree specifically made for the purpose by the Supreme Military Council that had appointed him four years earlier?
- ...that former Ghana MP Eric Amoateng was arrested in the United States and has plead guilty to drug trafficking-related charges?
- ...that Emmanuel Kwasi Kotoka came to power in Ghana through a military coup d'état in 1966, only to be killed in a failed coup attempt fourteen months later?
- | |
- Gallery of new images | | Natsubee | |