|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Multi-licensed with all versions of the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0, version 2.0, version 2.5, version 3.0, and all future versions of the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
|Multi-licensed into the public domain|
|I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.|
- ... that an entire Gothic-arch barn (example pictured) could be ordered from the Sears & Roebuck catalog?
- ... that in 1952, mayor Pedro Zaragoza was threatened with excommunication from the Catholic Church for allowing women to wear bikinis in Benidorm, Spain?
- ... that young Parvulastra vivipara live inside their mother and eat each other?
- ... that Princess Minkhaung Medaw of Prome was twice married off by her brothers, becoming queen of Hanthawaddy and later of Mrauk U?
- ... that George Town, the capital city of the Malaysian state of Penang, was the first British settlement in Southeast Asia?
- ... that according to Richard Hamming, Nobel Prize winners often discover they can no longer work on small problems?
- ... that the inspiration for the Philippine thriller Neomanila came from a BBC interview with a married couple who worked as hitmen?
- ... that on New Year's Day, tens of thousands of Americans take a hike?
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried. - Sir Winston Churchill
A Quick Bio
Who are the Lesbian Avengers?
They are a group of women promoting Feminism.
Websites I Visit
Here is a list of sites that I regulary visit.
- The 86th Floor
- Various blogs including:
- Crime Library - Crime Library
- Various forums including:
- Gangland News
- Halifax - Halifax Online Banking
- The Movie Spoiler
- Newgrounds - Newgrounds
- Various news sites including:
- South Park - AllSP.com
- Various shopping sites including:
- TV Tropes - TV Tropes
- Wookieepedia - Wookieepedia
- YouTube - YouTube