There have been many claims that V-Man exists.
Proponents of this theory have dominated Wikipedia in an attempt to convince others that it is correct.
According to AcidPlanet.com, V-Man exists.
Meh. To browse Wikipedia and utilize my Superman-like abilities to correct the (usually annoyingly minor) mistakes of others. I have a severe case of OCD and ADD. Don't make fun of me. I take meds for it, and I'm trying to find a cure to those two conditions. To add (significant) information that others have neglected to add. To boldly go where no Wikipedian has gone before.
|Search user languages|
Stuff I'm proud of
- Wikipedia:Reference desk/Miscellaneous
- Donnie Darko
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Reference Desk Article Collaboration
- Wikipedia:Reference desk/Entertainment
- Christ figure
- Effects of alcohol on the body
- List of allegedly haunted locations
- List of Montrealers
- Wikipedia:Martin Luther King Day of Service
- Major rewrite of Single parent
Articles that I just really really like
- Wikipedia:Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense
- Samantha Smith
- Sasha Cohen
- Vampire Squid
- Meaning of life
- Columbine High School massacre
- User Talk:Friday
- Optimus Prime (person)
Favorite image of the moment
(Yet to be filled)
I uploaded this...