KarimAntonov, you can't talk to other users they way you did on the Jutland's article discussion page. Please read Wikipedia's rules on civility and kindness. If you can't accept these rules, than you should not be part of Wikipedia. Jonas Vinther (talk) 17:13, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Jutland was changed by KarimAntonov (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.864639 on 2014-03-16T23:52:33+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 23:52, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Wikipedia, as you did to Jutland with , without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear constructive and has been reverted. Please make use of the sandbox if you'd like to experiment with test edits. Thank you. Eyesnore (pc) 23:54, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- Where did I vandalize? I just moved text about the German part to the peninsula article, as the article in question in the head note says "This article is about the Danish part of the peninsula" KarimAntonov (talk) 11:45, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
This is your last warning. The next time you remove or blank page content or templates from Wikipedia, as you did at Jutland, you may be blocked from editing without further notice. Edit summary did not match the changes you made either. Fraggle81 (talk) 11:43, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
- What are you talking about? "Last warning" - are ill? KarimAntonov (talk) 11:46, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
Your attitude to other editors really needs some work. You left an edit summary which didn't match the changes you made and so don't be surprised when your change gets reverted. Fraggle81 (talk) 11:57, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
- I wrote 1) "SEE INTRO" then 2) "READ THE INTRO". It is YOUR editing that needs some work. Calling a user's contribution "vandalize" only because YOU don't read properly is insane. KarimAntonov (talk) 12:01, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
Totally insane: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrator_intervention_against_vandalism/TB2&oldid=prev&diff=600144601 with link to this edit https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jutland&diff=600144595&oldid=600144049 where I added "(also called Jutland Peninsula)". KarimAntonov (talk) 12:04, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
- Your edit summary was "(highlight for those with limited vision)" where you went on to remove a large piece of text. Your summary didn't match your actions so your change was reverted and you ended up with a warning. Fraggle81 (talk) 12:24, 18 March 2014 (UTC)