Hello, and welcome to my talk page.
||This user is busy in real life and may not respond swiftly to queries.
Please look at the Stratford and Lea Bridge station pages and you'll see London Overground services are planned at these stations nd on these lines.
Can you please once again check the Lea Bridge page, there WILL be services to and from Liverpool Street to Enfield Town (NOT Chingford, that has since been fixed) via Lea Bridge and Stratford from December 2015, the frequency of the services though hasn't been disclosed, but please see the Lea Bridge page?
Also Clapton station WILL have national rail connections, as some Abellio Greater Anglia services will still call at that station before travelling onto the West Anglian Main Line. London Overground services will only call at the Chingford branch stations, after Clapton. Please look at these station pages as information on those can be vital towards the main London Overground page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by David31584 (talk • contribs) 19:07, 7 May 2015 (UTC)
- The Lea Bridge page proves nothing. There is no source on that page confirming LO will call at Lea Bridge, in fact the timetable confirms the Parliamentary service won't even go past the Lea Bridge site, but go via Clapton to Liverpool Street. As for Clapton, the timetable has been published, AGA will not call at all. Just simply look at the timetables. Likelife (talk) 09:13, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
OK so you're right, there is no London Overground link to Liverpool Street via Stratford or Lea Bridge, so I removed all references to it from ALL the relevant pages, including the Overground page. Oh and I removed from the Lea Bridge railway station page, the London Overground roundel, which you clearly forgot to remove, when you edited that page. As well as a reference to the service from the main Stratford station page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by David31584 (talk • contribs) 20:35, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
I don't know why you're so obsessed by miss-informing people that there is no interchange to National Rail at Clapton station, where there will be. The interchange for the West Anglian Main Line services which will still be provided by Abellio Greater Anglia from Liverpool Street will still be operating from that station on May 31st, 2015. Passengers wishing to change there for those services from a London Overground train heading to or from Chingford can still do so. Like it or not, it's a direct interchange, so the National Rail symbol stands. I've removed the logo from Hackney Downs on the Chingford line as the direct interchange would be at Clapton. The most direct interchange for services to Cheshunt and Enfield Town would be at Hackney Downs, as neither service calls at Clapton. Clapton station itself is on a branch that connects the West Anglian Main Line with the Chingford line and the Seven Sisters line, which connects all services to Liverpool Street. If you look at the articles, you'll see these to be accurate.D31 (talk) 18:55, 11 May 2015 (UTC)
- You are wrong, I know this line very well and your edits have been reverted. Look at the new timetables published by both LO and Abellio, it is very clear - there will be no Abellio Greater Anglia services serving Clapton from the 31st. In fact, pretty much zero non-Chingford AGA/NXEA/WAGN services have ever called there, like it or not, it is not a direct interchange at Clapton, so the NR symbol was wrong (although LO is a NR service). Likelife (talk) 08:34, 12 May 2015 (UTC)
So because of that, according to you and your wisdom, there is no National Rail connection at Clapton for the West Anglian Main Line, despite the FACT that is clearly written as such on the Clapton station article, or is Abellio going to get rid of those services calling at Clapton on May 31st? Somehow I can't find ANY evidence that points to that? Do you actually look at these articles?! Oh and while you're ahead since there is no National Rail connections at Clapton that puts an interchange at Hackney Downs into doubt? And why is there all of a sudden National Rail connections at Edmonton Green?! From May 31st, ALL services will be taken over by London Overground, so no such connection would exist?! If you're going to continue to provide false information like that, then the whole London Overground page might as well be flooded by your lies!D31 (talk) 00:39, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
- Abellio Greater Anglia: 11 West Anglia Timetable 17 May 2015-December 2015 (This is the offical timetable by Abellio themselves. This shows AGA serving Edmonton Green and Seven Sisters at peak hours until at least December, while Hertford trains will call at Hackney Downs not Clapton).
- London Overground: West Anglia Timetable 31st May - December 2015 This is the official timetable published by TfL (Map confirms National Rail interchanges at Hackney Downs, Seven Sisters and Edmonton Green)
- Clearly you didn't look very hard for the information. Like I've said before, articles can be incorrect as they were written before confirmation of timetables.
- Finally, I suggest you refrain from calling me a lair again, as next time I will take action to have you suspended. Likelife (talk) 07:48, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
Funny, I was thinking the same way with you before hand, so if that was the case, then why didn't you put in asterisks that these interchanges would be LIMITED to peak hours?! Look at the stations all ready served by London Overgorund, note Battersea Park station and other services, they have asterisks beside them to indicate that these stations would have limited interchnges at peak hours. I suggest to avoid further unrest from other Wiki users, you should included those. So yeah, if you had done your job and inserted those Asterisks to the appropriate stations and bothered to check what was going on with the Lea Bridge page, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. In all honesty I thought the information was accurate, but I see that I was wrong and Abellio seems to make no sense as far as railway management is concerned. Why NOT have the interchange at Clapton since it is nearer to Tottenham Hale then Hackney Downs is, we'll never know?! So I apologize for the inconvenience and for the false accusations. Though I do hope that you will go through with my suggestion. Oh and you may want to delete both Abellio services from Clpaton's page come May 31st, to eliminate the confusion of interchanges since they'll be none. You my go ahead and tell Wiki to suspend my account if you wish.D31 (talk) 15:48, 13 May 2015 (UTC)
- This not a job, this is voluntary. I don't have time to be checking every railway article in London and the rest UK. Clapton will be updated as will other articles when changes happen. Wikipedia isn't a travel guide, but I do agree that the limited interchanges should be noted, but once again annoying TfL only bother to mention that when its their own wonderful services (Kensington Olympia District Line for example). As for the interchange at Hackney Downs and not Clapton, it's because Hackney Downs has always been the interchange from British Rail days, Hackney is a major London suburb and now has a direct bridge link to Hackney Central, while Clapton is a minor residential area. Finally no worries, the apology is accepted. Likelife (talk) 09:51, 14 May 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:47, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
London Borough templates: tube and rail stations discussion open
Hello and a Happy Christmas. Thanks for your recent contributions, improving London's coverage. I would like to invite you to: Category talk:London borough templates.- Adam37 Talk 15:20, 23 December 2015 (UTC)