|The Original Barnstar|
|You've learned how to use basic wikicode in your sandbox. You can always return there to experiment more.|
Previte01, you are invited to the Teahouse
Thanks for the invite
Hello Previte01! I wanted to introduce myself as your team mate for the upcoming Wikipedia challenge. I'm really looking forward to working together with you, and hope that we will find our way through the digital maze of Wikipedia (well, it took me some time to find this talk page for starters.) See you, Wpeissner (talk) 21:32, 17 February 2014 (UTC)
- Here's me attempting to respond to your message on my own page. I hope you can hare me. By the way, this is a clickable link even though it doesn't look like it. Previte01 (talk) 01:15, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi Previte01, I started our discussion on Wikipedia article selection on our group page ( Group_81D ). Please let me know what you think, and what your interests and preferences are. Wpeissner (talk) 16:29, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
- Dear Previte01, unfortunately I did not get any response from your side regarding the article selection. I hope you are doing well? Since I'm located in Europe, my time zone is 6 hours ahead of DC (UTC+1). So I had to move forward with this week's assignment and went for the topic "Nondisjunction". My decision was influenced by two aspects: there seems to be plenty of available literature, and the topic is listed as "high priority" on the current article's talk page. I hope you are fine with this decision... if not we can always change the subject next week if our instructor approves. Best regards, Wpeissner (talk) 01:34, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Previte01, great to hear from you! I also happen to be far from home now: I'm currently high up in the mountains, close to the Grossglockner, the highest mountain in Austria. Fortunately, internet connection is surprisingly good.
- I added a video and animation that could be useful. I also contacted one of our ambassadors to see what we need to do in order to incorporate them into our article. I'm on a snowboarding trip right now and today we went to the top of Whistler Blackcomb. Snowboarding down the mountain/glacier was a life changing experience, and it also left me very sore. I will be contributing to our group page in about an hour, that way we aren't both working on it at the same time. Thanks again! Previte01 (talk) 02:45, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Reminder to self for Unit 7 Wiki Assignment
1. Make sure images/animations/videos end up in your sandbox in image, not link, format.
2. Make sure nondisjunction talk page is more inviting to other people who may like to collaborate. Change outline format to something more alone the lines of, "Here are our ideas!"
3. Work on outline with Wpeissner in order to beef it up. Draw from scholarly articles.
4. Look for more scholarly articles.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Nondisjunction, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Cohesion (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Illustrations for Nondisjunction article
Hi Previte01, we could definitely need more images for the Nondisjunction article. We should coordinate our efforts in creating or finding useful illustrations. Do you have any plans / ideas for illustrations you would like to contribute? Best wishes, Wpeissner (talk) 19:06, 29 April 2014 (UTC)