User talk:Royal adnankazi
Hello, I'm Materialscientist. I noticed that you made a change to an article, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you need guidance on referencing, please see the referencing for beginners tutorial, or if you think I made a mistake, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Materialscientist (talk) 08:43, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Bangladesh Army was changed by Royal adnankazi (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.951365 on 2014-05-22T07:33:57+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 07:34, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
Please do not add or change content, as you did to List of aircraft of the Bangladesh Air Force, without verifying it by citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Thomas.W talk 07:35, 7 June 2014 (UTC)
Please stop adding unsourced content, as you did to Yakovlev Yak-130. This contravenes Wikipedia's policy on verifiability. If you continue to do so, you may be blocked from editing Wikipedia. - BilCat (talk) 04:01, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Kornet E
A tag has been placed on Kornet E requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section A7 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the article appears to be about a person or group of people, but it does not indicate how or why the subject is important or significant: that is, why an article about that subject should be included in an encyclopedia. Under the criteria for speedy deletion, such articles may be deleted at any time. Please read more about what is generally accepted as notable.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, you can place a request here. MJ94 (talk) 05:42, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
Reference Errors on 25 June
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the Equipment of the Bangladesh Army page, your edit caused a cite error (help). (Fix | Ask for help)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- |allegiance= [[Bangladesh Constitution|Constitution of Bangladesh]