- 1 Bio stub
- 2 Stub Types
- 3 Thank you for John A MacNaughton
- 4 Page Curation newsletter
- 5 u dingus
- 6 Some falafel for you!
- 7 Rollback granted
- 8 Welcome to STiki!
- 9 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 10 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 11 Reagan Building
- 12 Esperanto participles
- 13 Kehlani
- 14 Homophobia
- 15 Sorry
- 16 Hillary Clinton
- 17 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 18 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
- 19 Tehran International School
Could you please stop adding the biology stub template to articles which already have a stub-template? The moth family stub template is subordinate to the biology template, and thus there is no need to have both in the same article. Ruigeroeland (talk) 14:12, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
- No worries! If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. Happy editing! Ruigeroeland (talk) 14:18, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello, fellow Wikipedian! My name is Mike, and I couldn't help to notice that you may be having some difficulty with sorting different stub-types. I'll be the first to admit, in the past I ran into this same problem. It was always so difficult navigating Wikipedia's Stub List. So, here is a suggestion that has helped me out. Instead of referring to the list directly, I do a google search to find the appropriate stub. For instance:
- Microregion of Andradina - I googled "Wikipedia Brasil Geography Stub".
- Spreader (mining) - I googled "Wikipedia Mining Stub".
- The Hunter’s Sword - I googled "Wikipedia Comics Stub".
Using this method, I'd say I find the appropriate stub-type 95% of the time. Even though I may not contribute to the article any further than placing the stub itself, it helps in the long-run for other editors who are looking to contribute only in certain categories that interest them. Keep up the great work! Cheers, mate! OSU1980 (talk) 18:30, 31 January 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for John A MacNaughton
Hey Smd75jr. I'm dropping you a note because you've been using the Page Curation suite recently - this is just to let you know that we've deployed the final version :). There's some help documentation Wikipedia:Page Curation/Introductionhere that shows off all the features, just in case there are things you're not familiar with. If you find any bugs or have requests for new features, let us know here. Thanks! Okeyes (WMF) (talk) 12:01, 24 September 2012 (UTC)
u reverted the edit be4 i could it makes sense that u live in conntietict, cause thats worse state jk thank you layla, the remover 17:02, 14 November 2016 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Layla, the remover (talk • contribs)
Some falafel for you!
|No one knows what this food is, but you did good with the vandals layla, the remover 17:10, 14 November 2016 (UTC)|
Hi Smd75jr. After reviewing your request for "rollbacker", I have rollback on your account. Keep in mind these things when going to use rollback:
- Getting rollback is no more momentous than installing Twinkle.
- Rollback should be used to revert clear cases of vandalism only, and not good faith edits.
- Rollback should never be used to edit war.
- If abused, rollback rights can be revoked.
- Use common sense.
If you no longer want rollback, contact me and I'll remove it. Also, for some more information on how to use rollback, see Wikipedia:New admin school/Rollback (even though you're not an admin). I'm sure you'll do great with rollback, but feel free to leave me a message on my talk page if you run into troubles or have any questions about appropriate/inappropriate use of rollback. Thank you for helping to reduce vandalism. Happy editing! Widr (talk) 18:52, 15 November 2016 (UTC)
Welcome to STiki!
Hello, Smd75jr, and welcome to STiki! Thank you for your recent contributions using our tool. We at STiki hope you like using the tool and decide to continue using it in the future. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
Here are some pages which are a little more fun:
We hope you enjoy maintaining Wikipedia with STiki! If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions don't hesitate to drop a note over at the STiki talk page and we'll be more than happy to help. Again, welcome, and thanks! West.andrew.g (developer) and Ugog Nizdast (talk) 05:44, 17 November 2016 (UTC)
Note: Having a username change after you start using STiki will reset your classification count. Please let us know about such changes on the talk page page to avoid confusion in issuing milestone awards. You can also request for your previous STiki contributions to be reassigned to your new account name.
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
I'm not sure why you keep removing the reference to the newsworthy event that has sent many more people than ever to the Reagan Building page. Edit if you like, but it is a meaningful reference. With respect to the adjectives applied to the group, I'm fairly certain that they would confirm each of them. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2604:2000:F84E:DD00:D1E6:1D0E:1189:6412 (talk) 00:52, 22 November 2016 (UTC) Since there is no response, I imagine that you have none. What is it that you think is untrue in what I wrote? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 05:22, 22 November 2016 (UTC)
ANTI - SEMITE ISSUE:::
son - don't be a wise guy and don't change what doesn't need your changing. jasbir puar is an anti-semite just as much as she is professor, theorist, and an author. it is critical information to make that characterization well known in the beginning of her profile and not just the end. start playing with reality and not just yourself! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:26, 28 November 2016 (UTC)
You undid Esperanto participles. I edited a paragraph that stated that the rule for formation of participles in the Esperanto language (with active and passive forms) holds to all verbs, without exceptions. Since intransitive and copulative verbs don't have passive forms, they consequently don't have passive participles (e.g., there is estas ("is") and estanta ("being") but no estata), thus I corrected that statement. I cannot see how this editing does not appear constructive nor how did you undo it. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 00:23, 29 November 2016 (UTC)on the section about
Yesterday, a discography page was created, meaning that there is no need to keep her discography in two places. Therefore I removed it, as it was on the discography page and kept the album name. If it is ok, please could i re-do that edit.
Please refrain from leaving homophobic comments on the Divine Truth article. You are entitled to your own personal opinions but these hateful comments are not appropriate for a community-created encyclopedia.
Oh, you. I'm the one removing your homophobic edits, you adorable lil troll :)
- This is an encyclopedia, not the wall of the stall of a public restroom in a High School. You can not make broad assumptions about a group of people with zero evidence. Your edits stating that many of the most devout followers of Divine Truth are "probably homosexual" is not consistent with WP:NPOV. Please refrain from making such edits in the future. In addition, while I am sure that Queensland is a lovely place, it is not considered to be "the greatest place in the world" and such statements are not only nearly impossible to verify, but are also in violation of WP:NPOV.Smd75jr (talk) 18:21, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
- The Divine Truth people are wonderful people, hence they are "probably homosexual" because they are fabulous, like me. You're the one making a broad assumption as you have zero evidence that they are NOT in fact gay. Please provide this evidence, otherwise you are simply being homophobic and anti-fabulous. In addition, you persecuted me by getting me blocked just for being homosexual. I know you hate gays but come on, why get me blocked? I'm a nice guy, honestly, sweetheart ;)
- One last thing: Queensland is the greatest place in the world because there are so many queens, like myself. You should visit. Love, Troy xx — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:49, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
Now that my 31 hour ban is up, I just wanted to come back and apologise. I didn't mean any harm and I mean that sincerely (I know being an IP-poster doesn't help, LOL...I really should make an account) but the situation with the Divine Truth article was perhaps too close to my heart (conflict of interest, am I right?!) but anyways, just wanted to say sorry. No hard feelings about anything on my end and I just hope you accept my apology, but at the same time I will understand if you don't. Troy. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 02:47, 3 December 2016 (UTC)
This is JohnTopShelf. I edited the Hillary Clinton article. The article mentioned Huma Abedin's husband without naming him. I simply added his name. Why would you remove this edit, claiming it to be irrelevant? — Preceding unsigned comment added by JohnTopShelf (talk • contribs) 20:57, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, I'm not quite sure which edit you are referring to. If you can, please post a link to the diff and I will be more than happy to look at it. Smd75jr (talk) 21:05, 20 December 2016 (UTC)
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
Tehran International School
Hi! The removal of OR here was the right thing to do. I just took the additional step of notifying the anonymous user about the OR policy even though the revert happened months ago. I fear that if people don't get messages on their talk pages they won't understand why the information was being removed. WhisperToMe (talk) 16:01, 16 April 2017 (UTC)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.