As The spesh man:
As The spesh man and Spesh531:
Syria and Iraq map
Hi Spensh, I'm curious about some map legends you have used. The missle symbol is a missle base, airplane is an air base, but what do multiple dots forming a square mean? Is that a fortress, or strong hold or base? also some dots are larger than others, does this represent that some locations are bigger than others?
Syria and Iraq map
Hi, Spesh. I've noticed you seem to have done most of the updates for File:Syria_and_Iraq_2014-onward_War_map.png, and I was wondering if you had any tips or feedback on the versions I've uploaded in the past (or for that matter any of my maps). I'm pretty new to doing maps. Also, Happy New Year! --John Smith the Gamer (talk) 05:19, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
- Besides the fact that it seems you are also making each factions color overlay the labels that go with it. Otherwise, it is perfect! Good job! —SPESH531Other 08:47, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
Kashmir/Driving Through Kashmir Question
Hi Spesh, do you have any proof that "Driving Through Kashmir" (the as-yet unreleased outtake of "Kashmir") has any lyrics at all, let alone alternate ones? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:24, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
- Not a clue. We'll have to wait till its release.—SPESH531Other 05:34, 18 January 2015 (UTC)
- I mean...why add that then? Isn't that almost entirely supposition, and against the sourcing policies of Wikipedia? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:33, 18 January 2015 (UTC)
You're making claims about the content of the track that are entirely your own devising. The press release only mentions that it is a mix of the song featuring the orchestra -- the only track that fits your supposition is "Everybody Makes It Through (In the Light)," which is described as "a strikingly different early version [...] with alternate lyrics."
"Islamic State" map
- The IS recognised last week Boko Haram as part of the IS, so it would be great if you could update the map. More details here. Also, with the bomb attacks in Tunisia, I let you see if Tunisia should be put in yellow on the map. Also, it seems that there are several others messages waiting for you on your WikiCommons talk page.
- Best regards. SenseiAC (talk) 15:47, 21 March 2015 (UTC)