|Available in||English, German, Spanish, Russian, French|
|Founder(s)||Dr Wolfgang Philipp Müller|
|Key people||Dr. Wolfgang Philipp Müller |
VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Palmarium Academic Publishing, Südwestdeutscher Verlag für Hochschulschriften, Verlag Classic Edition, EUE Editions Universitaires Européennes, Doyen Verlag, Fromm Verlag, Saarbrücker Verlag für Rechtswissenschaften,Service industries:
International Book Market Service Ltd.
Omniscriptum Publishing Group, formerly known as VDM Verlag Dr. Müller, is a German publishing group headquartered in Riga, Latvia, with offices in Latvia, Mauritius, and Moldova. Founded back in 2002, it has expanded into publishing academic research and special interest titles in English, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, Polish, and other languages, with its book catalog exceeding 300,000 titles. Its book production is based on print on demand technology, printing the title closest to the customer and avoiding stock keeping, as well as taking into account the impact on the environment, as publishing offset has a significant effect on climate change and deforestation.
It has been criticized as a vanity press which does "not apply the basic standards of academic publishing such as peer-review, editorial or proof-reading processes." Although it doesn't take much time to find reputation damaging claims over internet, not all has been true. 
OmniScriptum's imprints—in total more than 40, all listed on their website —specialize in publishing and selling theses, research notes, and dissertations in printed form via print on demand, in e-commerce bookstores.
In 2011 OmniScriptum started its affiliate online-bookshop, morebooks.shop.
Omniscriptum's publishing methods have been questioned for the soliciting of manuscripts from individuals, and for providing authors with the appearance of a peer-reviewed publishing history. Omniscriptum responds that it is a valuable, quality resource, that the company has no problem asking authors for content, that buyers are informed of where information comes from, that books are a convenient form to collect articles about interesting subjects, and that its customers are satisfied with Omniscriptum's products. Peer review in academic publishing itself is often criticised. Richard Smith, MD, former editor of British Medical Journal has claimed that peer review is ''is ineffective, largely a lottery, anti-innovatory, slow, expensive, wasteful of scientific time, inefficient, easily abused, prone to bias, unable to detect fraud and irrelevant; Many journals take months and even years to publish and the process wastes researchers’ time. As for the cost, the Research Information Network estimated the global cost of peer review at £1.9 billion in 2008.''
In addition, Australia's Innovative Research Universities group (a coalition of seven comprehensive universities committed to inclusive excellence in teaching, learning and research in Australia) has found that peer review disadvantages researchers in their early careers, when they rely on competitive grants to cover their salaries and when unsuccessful funding applications “often mark the end of a research idea”.
- 1 History
- 2 Products and services
- 3 Prominent authors
- 4 Omniscriptum Publishing Group
- 4.1 Academic imprints
- 4.2 Fiction and Novel
- 4.3 Special Interest
- 4.4 Service industries
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
The first publishing house of the group was founded in Düsseldorf in 2002 by Wolfgang Philipp Müller, and transferred to Saarbrücken in August 2005. The Mauritian office was established in April 2007 and was managed from 2008 up until May 2011 by David Benoit Novel, followed by Reezwan Ghanty.
Products and services
Omniscriptum specializes in German, Russian, Spanish, French, and English dissertations, theses, and research projects. Its services are free to authors. Its business model involves a team of acquisitions editors, who search the Internet for academic authors and invite them by e-mail for their manuscripts. Editorial team sends emails to people who have written a master's thesis or doctoral dissertation and whose college library has a web-accessible catalog.
In April 2010 Omniscriptum founded an imprint devoted to religion, spirituality, and Christian theology: Fromm Verlag. In October 2010 Dictus Publishing was launched to publish political texts related to the European Union.
As of October 2018, there were more than 700 JustFiction! titles listed on Amazon.com.
During its activity, the company has worked with many print agencies, such as Alphascript Publishing (created in April 2009), Betascript Publishing (created in January 2010), Fastbook Publishing (created in July 2009), and Doyen Verlag (created in April 2010), who have published books based on online materials. Alphascript lists amazon.de, amazon.co.uk, amazon.com, knv.de, libri.de, schaltungsdienst.de, bod.de, VSG, ingrambook.com, umbreit.de, reha Marketing, smartprofessionals.de, xing.de, lightningsource.com, and bischoffundpartner.de as business partners. These books have been purchased by German libraries at the request of their patrons, and by Flemish libraries.
These titles are published as edited by Frederic P. Miller, Agnes F. Vandome, and John McBrewster who are also listed as authors. As of 21 December 2011[update] 180,818 titles were listed on the OMS bookshop. Betascript lists Lambert M. Surhone, Miriam T. Timpledon, Susan F. Marseken, Mariam T. Tennoe, and Susan F. Henssonow as editors, giving an additional 356,765 titles as of 21 December 2011[update].
Regarding its publishing strategies, Alphascript asserts that: "There is hardly another platform for quick and better processing of information than Wikipedia" for customers "who want to be informed on a specific subject" in book form, though they can "have online everything free of charge".
In response to an interview question about whether some Alphascript’s books are based on Wikipedia information, Alphascript responded, "Yes, since we believe that the quality of the Wikipedia-articles is so good that it is worthwhile creating books with them. Wikipedia themselves give an impulse for this. The articles published on their sites are free in every respect and without any limitations as to further use. All authors participating in texts of Wikipedia know this or should at least know it." In response to whether this should be made clear in the product description, Alphascript responded, "It is pointed out in every Alphascript book that contents are Wikipedia articles. Do we now have to write in Amazon-books: “Attention! Books contains Wikipedia!”? Then other publishing houses would have to point out in their books: “Attention! Book contains nonsense!”, or: “Attention! Book has only sex-scenario!”
Omniscriptum has edited 22,000 works.
As of 2013 onwards, OmniScriptum does not publish any online content, focusing solely on original academic or special interest authors.
Omniscriptum can produce a new book in six weeks: two weeks for the cover and four weeks for production. There is no cost to the author, who receives one free e-copy of the book. The company does not offer proofreading or linguistic correction in order to limit costs. The author is responsible for the content-related and linguistic quality of the work.
In 2010 the publishing house claimed to publish more than 10,000 new titles annually and thus to be "one of the leading publishing houses of academic research". In 2011 Omniscriptum as a whole claimed to release 50,000 new book titles per month and to be the largest book publisher in the world.
Omniscriptum's business practices have been questioned for profiting by the sale of unacclaimed works and for insufficiently disclosing that content is available elsewhere. In November 2009 an article in the Swiss newspaper Berner Zeitung described Omniscriptum's practices as questionable. The paper faulted Omniscriptum for not disclosing that the books it was publishing were academic dissertations, for publishing works that received a passing grade, and for charging high prices. American writer Victoria Strauss characterized OMS as "an academic author mill", while Pagan Kennedy notes that OMS's practices are comparable to a form of kudzu weed proliferation in book publishing.
In January 2011 German professor Debora Weber-Wulff, in Copy, Shake, and Paste (a blog about plagiarism and scientific misconduct), referred to OMS as a spam publisher, which has been further confirmed in a blog post at Guide2Research.
Weber-Wulff recounted the experience of a former student who was contacted by OMS, in an attempt to publish the student's bachelor's thesis. In a 2009 interview published on the OMS website, CEO Wolfgang Philipp Müller, explained the aggressive reputation of Omniscriptum Publishing: "We make an approach to our authors offering to publish their work. That's not good manners in the distinguished publishing sector. On the other hand, our customers are totally satisfied with our publishing service.”
- Andres Tarand, former Prime Minister of Estonia and member of the European Parliament
- Jon Baldvin Hannibalsson, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iceland, published a title ''The Baltic road to freedom - Iceland's role'' in 2017.
- Nicholas Rescher, recipient of the Humboldt Prize and Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Admiral Dr. Jayanath Colombage, former Commander of the Sri Lankan Navy.
- Kamilia Lahrichi, award-winning journalist who reported from 20 countries across the Arab world, Latin America, and Hong Kong; worked for prominent news outlets, such as AP, Thomson Reuters, CNN, and Al Jazeera.
- Alfonso de Salas, Head of Secretariat of the Human rights intergovernmental cooperation Division at European Council.
- Prof. Dr. phil. Dr. h.c. Maria Ammon, President of the German Academy of Psychoanalysis
- Dan Michael Psatta, former President of the Romanian society of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Elías Hurtado Hoyo, Presidente Asociación Médica Argentina (1998-2015); Presidente de Honor 2015 a la fecha; Presidente Electo del Rotary Club Buenos Aires en su Centenario (2019-2020).  
- Patrick Durantou, French Honorary Ambassador, laureate of Global Dialogue Prize 
- Maria Ammon, Well-known psychologist, President of German Academy of Psychology
- Alina Cyranek, film director 
- Jack Feuillet, maître-Assistant de Linguistique allemande à l'Université de Nantes (1970-78), puis Professeur de Bulgare à l'INALCO (Paris) de 1978 à 2008
Omniscriptum Publishing Group
- Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG 
- Editorial Académica Española 
- Edizioni Accademiche Italiane 
- Editions Universitaires Européennes 
- FastBook Publishing (2009, Beau-Bassin, Mauritius)
- GlobeEdit 
- Golden Light Academic Publishing 
- Lambert Academic Publishing 
- Lehrbuchverlag 
- Novas Edições Acadêmicas
- Noor Publishing 
- Presses Académiques Francophones 
- Palmarium Academic Publishing 
- PUA Publicaciones Universitarias Argentinas 
- Editorial PUBLICIA 
- Scholars' Press Publishing 
- Südwestdeutscher Verlag für Hochschulschriften 
- Saarbrücker Verlag für Rechtswissenschaften 
- Wydawnictwo Bezkresy Wiedzy 
Fiction and Novel
Novel Publishing Concepts
Family and Child Reading
- Verlag Familienbande 
- Roditelskie Vstrechi 
Nature, Wellbeing, Way of Life
- Editiones Originum 
- Verlag Lebensreise 
- Doyen Verlag 
- Hadassa Word Press 
- Just a Life 
Politics and Current Events
Coaching and Training
- Al-ilm 
- Andakt Forlag 
- Blessed Hope Publishing 
- Credo Ediciones 
- Éditions Croix du Salut 
- Edizioni Sant’Antonio 
- Fromm Verlag 
- Sanktum Publishing 
- Alphascript Publishing
- Betascript Publishing
- BetterBooks! Publishing GmbH 
- Knigozal online book shop 
- MoreBooks! Publishing GmbH 
- Morebooks! The online bookshop 
- NicerBooks! Publishing GmbH 
- VDM Publishing House Ltd renamed International Book Market Service Ltd (2008, Beau-Bassin, Mauritius) in 2011
- VDM Verwaltung Aktiengesellschaft
- Alphascript Publishing book by Miller FP, Vandome AF, McBrewster J: a scanned example
- Books LLC
- Ingram Distribution
- Philip M. Parker
- Print on demand
- "VDM Verlag Dr. Müller e.K. Company Profile 2007 version" (PDF).
- "Omniscriptum Publishing".
- "Morebooks online book store".
- "VDM Publishing Group - Management".
- "Print-on-Demand, Climate Change, and the Future of Publishing". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2018-09-25.
- Your Thesis and the Predatory Publisher, Bond University Library
- "FAQcriticism – OmniScriptum Publishing". Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "OmniScriptum Imprints". Retrieved September 25, 2018.
- "VDM jetzt mit eigenem Online-Buchshop". Buchreport.de (in German). Dortmund, Germany: Harenberg Kommunikation Verlags- und Medien-GmbH & Co. KG. 22 June 2010. Archived from the original on 6 July 2010. Retrieved 6 July 2010.
- Ghanty, Reezwan (30 April 2011). "A Letter from AlphaScript". Massage-Research.com. Archived from the original on 19 August 2011. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- "The peer review drugs don't work". Times Higher Education (THE). 2015-05-28. Retrieved 2018-10-23.
- "Peer review 'works against' early career researchers". Times Higher Education (THE). 2018-07-16. Retrieved 2018-10-23.
- "Publiseringskanaler". Norsk senter for forskningsdata.
- "New managing director for VDM/Mauritius". vdm-publishing.com. Archived from the original on 16 June 2011. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "David Benoit Novel übernimmt Geschäftsführung von VDM Publishing House". Buchmarkt.de (in German). Meerbusch, Germany: BuchMarkt Verlag K. Werner GmbH. Archived from the original on 18 June 2011. Retrieved 18 June 2011.
- "About Us: Directors & Acquisition editors". Bookmarketservice.com. Beau-Bassin, Mauritius: International Book Market Service Ltd. 2011. Archived from the original on 18 August 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2011.
- "16.07.2008 VDM zu Besuch bei Lightning Source, UK". vdm-verlag.de. Saarbrücken: VDM Publishing. Archived from the original on 6 August 2010. Retrieved 3 August 2010.
- "VDM Verlag erweitert sein Angebot kostenloser Buchveröffentlichungen mit ISBN" (in German). Germany: Offenes-Presseportal.de. 2007-06-08. Archived from the original on 27 February 2010. Retrieved 27 February 2010.
- "Verlage: VDM Verlag und Books on Demand kooperieren". Boersenblatt.net (in German). Archived from the original on 13 December 2011. Retrieved 12 December 2011.
- "Pressemitteilungen: Norderstedt, 12 April 2007, VDM und BoD starten Kooperation" (in German). Norderstedt: bod.ch. 12 April 2007. Archived from the original on 27 February 2010. Retrieved 27 February 2010.
- "LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing".
- "Editorial Académica Española".
- "Lambert Academic Publishing".
- "Pourquoi nous?" (in French). Retrieved 2 April 2010.
- "Acquisition Editor". mu.3wjobs.com. Hyde, Cheshire: W3 Ltd. Archived from the original on 26 August 2010. Retrieved 26 August 2010.
- "Melissa Corlett from Mauritius describes her workday at VDM". Forum VDM.
- Fabian, Emese (2009). "The fabulous life of an acquisition editor". Forum VDM. VDM Publishing (1/2009): 12–13. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 September 2010.
- Morel, Catherine. "Pactualités n°15. Discussions autour des Editions universitaires européennes qui prospectent auprès des doctorants". Pacte.cnrs.fr (in French). Grenoble: CNRS. Archived from the original on 17 September 2010. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- "Willkommen beim Fromm Verlag - Der Fromm Verlag publiziert Bücher aus den Bereichen Religion, Spiritualität, christliche Theologie und Lebenshilfe". Frommverlag.de (in German). Südwestdeutscher Verlag für Hochschulschriften (VDM Publishing). Archived from the original on 27 August 2010. Retrieved 29 August 2010.
- "Dictus Publishing".
- "Just Fiction". Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- "JustFiction! Edition: Welcome". justfiction-edition.com. 2011. Archived from the original on 15 August 2011. Retrieved 15 August 2011.
- "JustFiction Books (advanced search): 2 results". Amazon.com. Archived from the original on 16 October 2018. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Neuester Verlag der VDM Gruppe (Alphascript Publishing)". Buchreport.de (in German). Dortmund, Germany: Harenberg Kommunikation Verlags- und Medien-GmbH & Co. KG. 14 April 2009. Archived from the original on 24 August 2010. Retrieved 3 August 2010.
- "Academic Brands".
- Kai Schlieter. "Schröpfen on demand". Taz.de (in German). Archived from the original on 18 August 2011. Retrieved 18 August 2011.
- Nohn, Corinna. "Wikipedia-Kompilationen: "Bullshit, amen, okay"" (in German). Süddeutsche Zeitung. Archived from the original on 5 November 2010. Retrieved 2 November 2010.
- Vankersschaever, Sarah. "Gratis goudmijn in Wikipedia". De Standaard (in Flemish). Brussels. Archived from the original on 15 August 2011. Retrieved 12 August 2011.
- "Alphascript Publishing - 180818 Products (1000 most recent titles)". Morebooks.de. Archived from the original on 21 December 2011. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- "Betascript Publishing - 356765 Products (1000 most recent titles)".
- "Alphascript Publishing: philosophy". Alphascript-publishing.com. Beau-Bassin, Mauritius: VDM Publishing House. Archived from the original on 21 February 2010. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- Schmalstieg, Manuel (26 January 2010). "The Wikipedia ecosystem expands (or: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly)". Archived from the original on 4 April 2010. Retrieved 3 April 2010.
- "Welcome to Betascript Publishing". Betascript-publishing.com. Beau-Bassin, Mauritius: VDM Publishing House. Archived from the original on 21 February 2010. Retrieved 10 February 2010.
- "Alphascript publishing interview by British daily newspaper "The Guardian" (editor: Alison Flood) in August 2009: parts of the interview". Alphascript-publishing.com. Beau-Bassin, Mauritius: VDM Publishing House. 30 September 2009. Archived from the original on 4 April 2010. Retrieved 3 April 2010.
- Weber, Stefan. "Blog für wissenschaftliche Redlichkeit - Eine Warnung: Bücher mit kopierten Wikipedia-Artikeln nun auch in Uni-Bibliotheken" [Blog for academic honesty - One caveat: books copied from Wikipedia articles now available in university libraries]. Plagiatsgutachten.de (in German). Archived from the original on 28 April 2011. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- "How to publish with Omniscriptum".
- "VDM Publishing Group - News".
- Bernhard, Niklaus; Müller, Philippe. "Wenn die Etikette schwindelt". Berner Zeitung (in German). Bern. Archived from the original on 5 August 2010. Retrieved 5 August 2010. And: "Die grosse Geldmacherei mit Diplomarbeiten". Tagesanzeiger.ch. Retrieved 3 August 2010.
- Strauss, Victoria (14 September 2009). "VDM Verlag Dr. Mueller". SFWA. Archived from the original on 27 February 2010. Retrieved 10 February 2010.
- Writer Beware Blog Official Blog of Writer Beware.
- Strauss, Victoria (21 October 2009). "Author Mills and a Request for Contact". SFWA. Archived from the original on 27 February 2010. Retrieved 27 February 2010.
- Kennedy, Pagan. "Do Androids Dream of Electric Authors?". NYTimes.com. Archived from the original on 13 December 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2011.
- "Avoid OmniScriptum to re-publish your thesis and other scientific papers". guide2research.com. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "Authors feedback about cooperation with Omniscriptum".
- "Jón Baldvin Hannibalsson". jbh.is. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Nicholas Rescher". www.pitt.edu. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Kamilia Lahrichi | UNAOC Fellowship". UNAOC Fellowship. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "Ausbildung Psychotherapeut/-in Berlin - Aus- und Weiterbildung". www.dap-psychoanalyse.de (in German). Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- Ammon, Maria (2016-07-28). "Kindheit und Pubertät von schizophren strukturierten Menschen". MoreBooks!. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- Scientist, Dan Michael PsattaSpitalul Clinic Colentina · Clinical Neurophysiology 25 31 · Senior. "Dan Michael Psatta | Senior Scientist | Spitalul Clinic Colentina, Bucharest | Clinical Neurophysiology". ResearchGate. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Scholars' Press – Your Partner for Academic Publishing". www.scholars-press.com. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Fotos Rotary Club | Elias Hurtado Hoyo". eliashurtadohoyo.org (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- Hoyo, Elías Hurtado (2018-06-29). Humanización de la Vida. Muerte Digna: Centenario del Rotary Club de Buenos Aires. 8 de noviembre 1919 – 2019 (in Spanish). Editorial Académica Española. ISBN 9786202111737.
- "Phd. Patrick Durantou, Ambassador Honorary to French | Humanistic University of Americas". Humanistic University of Americas (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "Patrick Durantou". www.bestsellingauthorsinternational.org. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "Alina Cyranek - film art". alinacyranek.com. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "Our brands".
- "AV Akademikerverlag". https://www.akademikerverlag.de. External link in
- "EAE Editorial Académica Española".
- "Edizioni Accademiche Italiane".
- "Editions Universitaires Européennes".
- "Globe Edit | Free Publishing to Academics". www.globeedit.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "金琅学术出版社 | Golden Light Academic Publishing". www.goldenlight-publishing.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "LAP Lambert Academic Press". Retrieved 3 April 2010.
- "LAP Publishing - Why choose us". Lap-publishing.com. 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Lehrbuchverlag: Impressum & Datenschutz".
- "Publicar teses sem custo | Novas Edições Acadêmicas". www.nea-edicoes.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "النشر نور | مقدمة". www.noor-publishing.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "The Presses Académiques Francophones".
- "Palmarium Academic Publishing".
- "PUA Publicaciones Universitarias Argentinas".
- "Inicio - Editorial PUBLICIA". www.editorial-publicia.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Scholars' Press".
- "Saarbrücker Verlag für Rechtswissenschaften".
- "Wydawnictwo Bezkresy Wiedzy | O nas". www.bezkresywiedzy.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Bienvenue sur le site des Éditions Muse| Publication gratuite de romans, fictions, récits et nouvelles..." www.editions-muse.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "How to become an author". justfiction-edition.com.
- "Издательство YAM Publishing - Главная". www.yam-publishing.ru. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "BB Bloggingsbooks".
- "Our Colours!". www.our-colours.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Gear Up". www.gearup-publishing.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Familienbande - Der Verlag für Familien". www.verlag-familienbande.de. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- ""Родительские встречи" - главная - Добро пожаловать!". www.roditelskie-vstrechi.ru. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Verlag Natur & Leben". www.verlag-naturleben.de. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Bienvenue | Édition pour la remise en forme, le bien-être, la santé et l'accompagnement". www.editions-vie.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Editiones Originum". www.editiones-originum.de. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Verlag Lebensreise". www.verlag-lebensreise.de. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Doyen Verlag".
- "Hadassa Word Press". www.hadassa-wp.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Just A life". www.just-a-life.ru. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Inicio | Editorial Redactum". www.editorial-redactum.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Издательство "Другое решение"". www.drugoe-reshenie.ru. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Free Publisher of Islamic Books | Al-Ilm Publishing". www.al-ilm-publishing.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Velkommen til Andakt Forlag". www.andakt-forlag.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Welcome to Blessed Hope Publishing | Free publication | Religious writings publications". www.blessedhope-publishing.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Bienvenidos a CREDO EDICIONES". www.credo-ediciones.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Bienvenue sur le site des Éditions Croix du Salut - Maison d'édition consacrée à la diffusion d'œuvres littéraires Chrétiennes". www.editions-croix.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "BENVENUTI su Edizioni Sant'Antonio". www.edizioni-santantonio.com. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "Fromm Verlag".
- "Издательство Sanktum - Главная". www.sanktum-publishing.ru. Retrieved 2018-10-05.
- "BetterBooks! Publishing".
- "MoreBooks! The online bookstore".
- "NBP NicerBooks! Publishing - Impressum".
- "VDM Publishing House Ltd.: Imprint".
- "International Book Market Service Ltd".