|Broadcast area||Greater Cleveland|
|Branding||Moody Radio Cleveland|
|Slogan||Where You Turn. For Life.|
|Translator(s)||W210AR/Cochranton 89.9 MHz|
|Repeater(s)||WVME/Meadville 91.9 MHz
WVML/Millersburg 90.5 MHz
WVMN/New Castle 90.1 MHz
WVMS/Sandusky 89.5 MHz
|First air date||November 23, 1958|
|Callsign meaning||W "Christian Radio Fellowship" –FM|
|Former callsigns||WCRF (1958–81)|
|Owner||Moody Bible Institute
(The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago)
WCRF-FM (103.3 FM) – branded Moody Radio Cleveland – is a non-commercial educational radio station licensed to Cleveland, Ohio serving Greater Cleveland. Owned by the Moody Bible Institute, the station broadcasts a religious format and is the Cleveland affiliate for Moody Radio. Both the WCRF-FM studios and transmitter are located in the Cleveland suburb of Brecksville.
WCRF-FM extends its signal by using two translators, each of which is separately owned, and three full-power repeaters: W210AR/Cochranton (89.9 FM), WVME/Meadville (91.9 FM), WVML/Millersburg (90.5 FM), WVMN/New Castle (90.1 FM), and WVMS/Sandusky (89.5 FM).
WCRF-FM began as WCRF on November 23, 1958 under the ownership of the Moody Bible Institute (MBI); WCRF was the first Moody radio station outside of Moody's home in Chicago, Illinois. In 1981, the station adopted its current callsign. WCRF recently celebrated its 50 anniversary in 2008.
WCRF is a member of National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) and the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). Local programming includes The Morning Program, a week-day morning drive-time program; and God At Work, in early afternoon.
- "Moody Radio Cleveland | About | History". Moodyradiocleveland.fm. 1958-11-23. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- "WCRF Celebrates 50 Years of Christian Programing". Akron Beacon Journal. September 27, 2008. p. B2.
- "NAB Awards: Marconi Radio Awards | Past Award Winners". Nab.org. Retrieved 2014-08-18.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCRF
- Radio-Locator information on WCRF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCRF