|Broadcast area||Dothan, Alabama|
|Slogan||"Dothan’s #1 Urban Hip-Hop Station"|
|First air date||1991|
|HAAT||152 meters (499 feet)|
|Owner||Wilson Broadcasting Co., Inc.|
|Sister stations||WAGF (AM), WAGF-FM
It broadcasts a Hip Hop music format to the Dothan, Alabama, area. The station broadcasts some programming from ABC Radio. Former notable programming included the syndicated Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
This station received its original construction permit from the Federal Communications Commission on November 3, 1995. The new station was assigned the call letters WJJN by the FCC on February 1, 1996. WJJN received its license to cover from the FCC on April 15, 1996.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on March 1, 2010.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Application Search Details (BPH-19930924MA)". FCC Media Bureau. November 3, 1995.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-19951213KB)". FCC Media Bureau. April 15, 1996.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WJJN
- Radio-Locator information on WJJN
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WJJN
|This article about a radio station in Alabama is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|