Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up weightlifting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weightlifting may refer to:
- Olympic weightlifting, a sport consisting of a single lift of a barbell with plates
- Powerlifting, a sport consisting of three attempts: squat, bench press, and deadlift
- Weight training, strength training through the use of weights
- Weightlifting (album), by The Trash Can Sinatras
- Bodybuilding, developing musculature through progressive resistance exercise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weightlifting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.