Where to Now St. Peter?
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Where to Now St. Peter"|
|Song by Elton John|
|from the album Tumbleweed Connection|
|Released||30 October 1970|
|Recorded||March 1970 on Trident Studios|
|Songwriter(s)||Elton John, Bernie Taupin|
"Where to Now St. Peter?" is a song by Elton John with lyrics by Bernie Taupin. It is the sixth track (first track on side two) of his third studio album, Tumbleweed Connection. It addresses the subject of whether the final destination is heaven or hell told through the point of view of a dying soldier.
- Elton John: piano, vocals
- Caleb Quaye: acoustic and electric guitars
- Roger Pope: drums
- Dave Glover: bass guitar
- Dee Murray: backing vocals
- Nigel Olsson: backing vocals
- "Where To Now St. Peter?". eltonography.com. Retrieved 10 November 2012.
|This 1970s rock song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|