Wikipedia:WikiProject Oregon/Photography/Coffee Culture
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
|When and Where|
Coffee Culture is a campaign during the month of February 2014 to photograph Oregon's coffee culture. If you are interested in participating, please sign up below!
- photograph Portland's (or Oregon's) coffee culture
- populate Category:Coffee in Oregon at Wikimedia Commons
- illustrate any appropriate Wikipedia articles
- create Coffee in Portland, Oregon? (see Coffee in Seattle) Done
Instructions and inspiration
In order to upload photographs, you'll need to create an account on Wikimedia Commons if you do not have one.
- "In Portland, Ore., a D.I.Y. Coffee Culture", The New York Times (2012)
- --Another Believer (Talk) 18:28, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- Visitor7 (talk) 05:31, 23 January 2014 (UTC)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 22:45, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
Please share the results of your work here!
- Another Believer (talk · contribs): created the stub Coffee in Portland, Oregon for future expansion
- more than 60 images were added to Wikimedia Commons!
- 13 subcategories were created at Commons
- Commons categories created
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Coffee in Oregon.|