Workers Party of Bangladesh
|President||Rashed Khan Menon|
|Secretary-General||Anisur Rahman Mallik|
|Headquarters||31/F, Topkhana Road, Dhaka - 1000|
|International affiliation||International Conference of Marxist-Leninist Parties and Organizations (ICMLPO)|
|Seats in the Jatiyo Sangshad||
7 / 350
In 1984 the party split in two factions, both using the name WPB. One group was led by Amal Sen and Nazrul Islam. The other was led by the current president of the party, Rashed Khan Menon. In 1992 they reunited.
Mass organisations of WPB:
- Bangladesh Chhatra Maitri (students)
- Juba Maitri (youth)
- Jatio Sramik Federation Bangladesh (labour front)
- Jatio Krishok Somity (peasant front)
- Nari Mukti Sangsad (women Front)
Alliance: Grand Alliance
- "The Independent". The Independent Online and Print Version. Retrieved 2016-04-12.