|Owner||Government of Iran|
|Operator||Iran Airports Company|
Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad
|Elevation AMSL||5,939 ft / 1,810 m|
Yasuj Airport (IATA: YES, ICAO: OISY) is an airport serving Yasuj, a city in the Zagros Mountains of southwestern Iran, and capital of the Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province. The airport and the city are also known Yasouj.
Airlines and destinations
On 18 February 2018, Iran Aseman Airlines Flight 3704 crashed; all 65 passengers on board were presumed to be killed. Initial reports revealed that the aircraft collided into Mount Dena due to bad weather. The caused of the crash is currently under investigation.
- Airport information for OISY: Yasouj at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Route map: Tehran to YES. Iran Aseman Airlines. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
- Yasouj Airport (YES/OISY) - Yasouj, Iran. Handbook of Business Aviation. Retrieved 16 July 2009.
- Current weather for OISY: Yasouj / National, Iran at NOAA/NWS
- "Pakistan condoles over death of 66 Iranians in crash of Aseman Airlines – Dispatch News Desk". Dispatch News Desk. 2018-02-18. Retrieved 2018-02-18.
|This article about an Iranian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad province location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|