Zorn at the 1967 Pan American Games
|Full name||Zachary Zorn|
|National team||United States|
March 10, 1947 |
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg)|
|College team||University of California, Los Angeles|
Zachary Zorn (born March 10, 1947) is an American former competition swimmer. In 1968 he set a world record in the 100 m freestyle at the Olympic Trials. The same year he won the 100 m NCAA title competing for University of California, Los Angeles. At the 1968 Olympics he earned a gold medal in the 4×100-meter freestyle relay and placed eighth in the individual 100-meter freestyle.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (men)
- List of University of California, Los Angeles people
- World record progression 100 metres freestyle
- World record progression 4 × 100 metres freestyle relay
- Sports-Reference.com, Olympic Sports, Athletes, Zacahary Zorn. Retrieved September 19, 2012.
|This biographical article related to a United States swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|