|Full name||Zion Wright|
|Born||3 February 1999|
Jupiter, Florida, U.S.A
In 2011, Wright had a part in Florida Daze by Mikey Glover, skating to Houdini by Foster The People. Wright also had parts in the 2013, Florida Daze 2 and the 2015, Florida Daze 3. In 2017, Wright had a part in the Thrasher - Am Scramble 2017 video and in the Real skateboards, By Any Means video.
- 2018 - 1st Place: 2018 Vans Park Series Pro Tour - Huntington Beach, CA
- 2018 - 2nd Place: Simple Session - Tallinn, Estonia
- 2016 - 3rd Place: Tampa Am - Florida
- 2016 - 1st Place: PHXAM presented by Vans - Phoenix, AZ
- 2016 - 2nd Place: Boardr Am - Vista, CA
- 2015 - 1st Place: Harvest Jam Sponsored Finals - Tampa, FL
- 2015 - 5th Place: Damn Am Select Series New York City Finals - New York City, NY
- 2015 - 6th Place: Damn Am Costa Mesa Finals - Costa Mesa, CA
- 2014 - 1st Place: Harvest Jam Sponsored Finals - Tampa, FL
- 2014 - 1st Place: Back to School Bash Sponsored Finals
Real, Nike SB, Red Bull, Thunder, Spitfire, SPoT, Bones Bearings, Shake Junt, Kreamy Wax, Hot Wheels, Glassy Sunhaters
Wright is among the 16 members of the inaugural U.S.A Skateboarding National Team announced in March, 2019. Wright will compete to qualify for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games in the Men's Park division .
- "Zion Wright". Red Bull.
- Meronek, Rob. "Zion Wright Profile Bio: Ranking, Photos, Video Global Rank: 22nd Overall". TheBoardr. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "Florida Daze skate video soundtrack - Video by Mikey Glover | Skatevideosite". www.skatevideosite.com. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "Zion Wright skater profile. Online skate videos and video parts by Zion Wright. | Skatevideosite". www.skatevideosite.com. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "Wildcard Zion Wright Celebrates First Vans Park Series Victory". Vans US Open of Surfing | July 28th to August 5th, 2018 | Huntington Beach, California. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "2nd place skate run | Simple Session 2019". Red Bull TV. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "2016 Final Round Results | phxam.com". Retrieved 2019-03-22.
- "USA Skateboarding Olympic Team Announced". Transworld Skateboarding.
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|