2014 IAAF Continental Cup
|2nd IAAF Continental Cup|
|Host city||Marrakech, Morocco|
|Date(s)||13 – 14 September 2014|
|Main stadium||Stade de Marrakech|
The four teams competing in the event will be Africa, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. The two-day competition will comprise a programme of 20 track and field events for men and women, giving a total of 40 events. Each team shall enter two athletes in each event, except for relays where one team will compete, with a maximum of one athlete from each country per event. No athlete shall be allowed to double in the 3000 m and 5000 m.
Teams will be selected as follows:
- Africa: 2014 African Championships (Marrakech, 10-14 August)
- Americas: selection by rankings
- Asia-Pacific: selection by rankings
- Europe: 2014 European Championships (Zürich, 12-17 August)
- "Basic Information Guide - IAAF Continental Cup, 2010 - Split, CRO (formerly World Cup in Athletics)". IAAF. Archived from the original on 29 March 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-01.
- "Entries, Team Selection, Scoring, Lane Draw and Competing Order" IAAF. Retrieved 15 April 2014.