|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Amber Brooke Copley
August 2, 1985
Abingdon, Virginia, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss Virginia Teen USA 2003
Miss Virginia USA 2006
|Miss Teen USA 2003
Miss USA 2006
Miss Earth United States 2009
Copley won her first pageant title in 2002 when she became Miss Virginia Teen USA 2003. She competed in the Miss Teen USA 2003 pageant held in Palm Springs, California in August 2003, but did not place. The pageant was won by Tami Farrell of Oregon.
Copley returned to the pageant stage in 2003 when she won the Miss Virginia USA pageant, becoming the first Miss Teen USA 2003 delegate to win a Miss USA state crown. She represented Virginia in the Miss USA 2006 pageant broadcast live from Baltimore, Maryland in August 2006 but again missed the cut. She was one of six former Miss Teen USA delegates to compete in the pageant, including Tara Conner of Kentucky, who won the Miss USA title.
Copley gave up her title in September 2006, when she crowned Lauren Barnette as the new Miss Virginia USA. Barnette was Miss Virginia Teen USA in 2002, and had crowned Copley as that pageant's 2003 titleholder.
From eighteen months old, Copley was raised by her grandparents, as her teenage parents were unable to take care of her. But her mother stayed very active in her life and had visits with her as well as her mother's family.  She graduated from Abingdon High School in 2003 and then attended Virginia Tech where she studied communications. Her hobbies and interests include exercising, shopping, playing guitar, snowboarding, writing, acting and modelling.
- *Tech student plans to win Miss USA title, The Roanoke Times, 7 April 2006 (accessed 1 May 2006)
- "2009 Miss Earth United States titleholders". United States Earth Pageants. Archived from the original on 16 August 2010. Retrieved September 1, 2010.[dead link]
- Commendation (Miss Virginia Teen USA), Commendation of Amber Copley, House Joint Resolution No. 807, Offered 23 January 2003
- Commendation (Miss Virginia USA), Commendation of Amber Copley, House Joint Resolution No. 387, Offered 24 February 2006
- Going for the crown, Bristol Herald Courier, 3 April 2006 (accessed 1 May 2006)
- Tech student plans to win Miss USA title, The Roanoke Times, 7 April 2006 (accessed 1 May 2006)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amber Copley.|
|Miss Virginia Teen USA
|Miss Virginia USA