Miss Arkansas USA
The state pageant was directed by Premier Pageants from 2002 to 2007 before becoming part of the Vanbros organization in 2007. Vanbros has chosen Bentonville, Arkansas as the new host city of the pageant from 2007 and will be extending the competition from one day to three in the hopes of encouraging more contestants.
Despite an early run of semi-finalist placings, Arkansas has not been greatly successful at Miss USA. From their only Miss USA title win in 1982, Arkansas did not place until Jessica Furrer reached the top 15 in 2005 and Tamara Henry reached the top 12 in 1997.
The current titleholder is Leah Blefko of Fayetteville.
- Miss USA: Terri Utley (1982)
- 1st runner-up: Margaret Haywood (1955)
- 2nd runner-up: Nancy McCollum (1956)
- Top 10: Chanley Painter (2009)
- Top 15/16: Jineane Marie Ford (1954), Helen Garrott (1957), Donna Needham (1959), Ann Smithwick (1968), Mary Dial (1970), Jessica Furrer (2005), Adrielle Churchill (2010), Kelsey Dow (2012)
1 Age at the time of the Miss USA pageant
- Prudenti, Richard Dean (2007-04-25). "Pageant Company Selects Bentonville For Events". The Morning News. Retrieved 2007-04-26.