Miss Florida USA
While Florida has been successful in terms of runners-up, finalists and semi-finalists, the state has never won the Miss USA pageant, although Cheryl Patton became Miss USA after Sylvia Hitchcock won Miss Universe.
Florida's best results were during the mid-1960s to mid-1970s. Their most recent finalist was Lissette Garcia who placed in the top 16 in 2011.
The current titleholder is Michelle Aguirre of Hialeah.
Results summary 
- Miss USA's: Cheryl Patton (1967) was 2nd runner-up at Miss USA, but succeeded to the throne when Miss USA became Miss Universe.
- First runners-up: Marcia Valibus (1958), Clo Cabrera (1987)
- Second runners-up: Nanita Greene (1959), Barbara Bowser (1980)
- Third runners-up: Mary-Margaret Humes (1975), Monica Farrell (1988)
- Fourth runners-up: Nancy Wakefield (1960), Randy Beard (1966), Melissa Witek (2005), Cristin Duren (2006)
- Top 6: Shannon Depuy (1995), Angelia Savage (1997)
- Top 10: Kristen Berset (2004), Jessica Rafalowski (2008)
- Top 12: Susan Aileen Deaton (1971), Stacy Evans (1973), Cynthia Zach (1974), April Shaw (1978)
- Top 15: Kay Duggar (1953), Mariles Gessler (1955), Mary Junquera (1969), Cheryl Johnson (1970)
- Top 16: Lissette Garcia (2011)
- Miss Photogenic: Shannon Ford (2002), Cristin Duren (2006)
- Miss Congeniality: Linda LeFevre (1977)
- Best State Costume: Nancy England (1963)
|Year||Name||Hometown||Age1||Placement at Miss USA||Special awards at Miss USA||Notes|
|2012||Karina Brez||Wellington||24||Born in Ukraine, Gemologist|
|2011||Lissette Garcia||Miami||26||Top 16 Semi-finalist||Represented Cuba at Reina Hispanoamericana 2007 pageant in Santa Cruz, Bolivia finishing as a Top 8 Finalist.|
|2010||Megan Clementi||Orlando||25||Top 10 at National Sweetheart 2006|
|2009||Anastagia Pierre||Plantation||20||Previously Miss Florida Teen USA 2004. Later Miss Bahamas Universe 2011|
|2008||Jessica Rafalowski||DeLand||21||Top 10 Finalist, Finishing in 8th Place||Miss Polonia World 2010|
|2007||Jenna Edwards||North Miami||25||Previously Miss Florida 2004, Miss Oktoberfest 2000 as Miss Mississippi, Miss Teen All American 1999 as Miss Mississippi|
|2006||Cristin Duren||Panama City||24||4th runner-up||Miss Photogenic||Previously Miss Florida Teen USA 1997 and first woman to win Miss Photogenic at Miss Teen USA and Miss USA|
|2005||Melissa Witek||Cocoa Beach||24||4th runner-up||Contestant on NBC's Treasure Hunters|
|2004||Kristen Berset||St. Petersburg||22||Top 10 Finalist, Finishing in 7th Place|
|2003||Carrie Ann Mewha||Fort Lauderdale||24|
|2002||Shannon Ford||Miami||25||Miss Photogenic||Miami Dolphins NFL Cheerleader and a contestant on the third season of The Bachelor|
|2001||Julie Donaldson||Ponte Vedra Beach||23|
|2000||Kristin Ludecke||Eustes||23||Style Award||Previously Miss Florida 1995; daughter of Miss Florida USA 1970 Cheryl Johnson|
|1999||Melissa Quesada||Miss Teen All American 1995, Miss United States Teen 1997|
|1998||Jamie Converse||Later Mrs. Florida America 2007 under her married name, Jamie Converse-Estrada.|
|1997||Angelia Savage||Jacksonville||25||Top 6 Finalist, Finishing in 4th Place|
|1995||Shannon Depuy||Tallahassee||24||Top 6 Finalist, Finishing in 4th Place||Previously Miss Virginia 1990 and semifinalist in Miss America 1991|
|1993||Shakeela Gajadha||Coral Gables|
|1992||Sharon Belden||Later Miss World America 1992 and semi-finalist at Miss World 1992|
|1988||Monica Farrell||3rd runner-up||Previously Miss Florida 1985|
|1987||Clotilde Helen Cabrera||Tampa||22||1st runner-up||First African-America to win Miss Florida USA and Later Miss World USA 1987 and competed at Miss World 1987|
|1985||Barbi Losh||North Miami Beach|
|1983||Janet Chesser||Daytona Beach|
|1982||Lisa Smith||Margate||top 10 finalist in Miss World USA 1980|
|1980||Barbara Bowser||Miami Springs||2nd runner-up|
|1979||Penny Sheridan||Merritt Island|
|1977||Linda LeFevre||Gainesville||Miss Congeniality|
|1976||Leigh Walsh||Coral Gables|
|1975||Mary-Margaret Humes||Coral Gables||3rd runner-up||actress best known for playing Gail Leery on the television drama Dawson's Creek.|
|1972||Coni Ensor||3rd runner-up|
|1970||Cheryl Johnson||Orlando||Semi-finalist||Mother of Miss Florida USA 2000 Kristin Ludecke, Previously crowned Miss Dixie 1967.|
|1967||Cheryl Patton||2nd runner-up||Became Miss USA 1967 after Sylvia Hitchcock became Miss Universe 1967 and 1st runner up declined title.|
|1966||Randy Beard||4th runner-up|
|1965||Karol Kelly||semifinalist in Miss American Beauty 1967, title of usa rep to Miss International pageant|
|1963||Nancy England||Best State Costume|
|1960||Nancy Wakefield||4th runner-up|
|1959||Nanita Greene||2nd runner-up|
|1958||Marcia Valibus||1st runner-up||Competed in the 1958 Miss Dixie Pageant|
1 Age at the time of the Miss USA pageant
- "Michelle Aguirre Crowned Miss Florida USA 2013". Beauty Pageant News. January 15, 2013. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- "Wellington’s Karina Brez crowned new Miss Florida USA". The Palm Beach Post. July 16, 2011.
- "Magic dancer Megan Clementi wins Miss Florida USA". Orlando Sentinel. 2009-07-21.
- "Mother and daughter were Miss Florida 30 years apart". Associated Press. 2000-07-14.
- "2007 Mrs America". Retrieved July 9, 2010.