Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (Atlanta)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other Basilicas of the same name, see Basilica of the Sacred Heart (disambiguation).
Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Location in Downtown Atlanta
|Location||353 Peachtree Street, NE
|Architect||W. T. Downing|
|Architectural style||French Romanesque|
|Governing body||Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta|
|NRHP Reference #||76000625|
|Added to NRHP||May 13, 1976|
- "NPS Focus". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. Retrieved June 3, 2010.
-  The Archdiocese of Atlanta
- Keiser, Gretchen (March 4, 2010). "Vatican Names Atlanta’s Sacred Heart As Basilica". The Georgia Bulletin (Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta). Retrieved June 3, 2010.
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- National Register of Historic Places Listing
- Basilica History at the Archdiocese of Atlanta