|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
|Municipality of Belgium|
|• Mayor||Guido Vaganee (N-VA)|
|• Governing party/ies||GROEN, N-VA, CD&V|
|• Total||29.27 km2 (11.30 sq mi)|
|Population (1 January 2013)|
|• Density||500/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
Bonheiden (Dutch pronunciation: [bɔn̪ˈ(ɦ)ɛɪ̯d̪ə(n̪)]) is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Antwerp. The municipality comprises the towns of Bonheiden proper and Rijmenam. On January 1, 2006 Bonheiden had a total population of 14,510. The total area is 29.27 km² which gives a population density of 496 inhabitants per km².
- Sven Nys (1976), cyclo-cross rider
- Niels Albert (1986), cyclo-cross rider
- John Cordier (1942–2002), founder of Telindus.
- Luc Van Den Brande (1945), Flemish politician.
- Dave McCullen Famous Belgian deejay
- Population per municipality on 1 January 2013 (XLS; 607.5 KB)
- Official website (Dutch only)
|This Antwerp location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|