|Country of origin||Kentucky, United States|
|Alcohol by volume||60.5-65.30%|
|Related products||Jim Beam|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)|
Booker’s bourbon is one of the small batch bourbons produced by the Jim Beam distillery, which is owned by Beam Suntory (a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings of Osaka, Japan). Having the highest alcohol content of the brands in the Jim Beam "Small Batch Bourbon Collection", it is a cask strength bourbon. It was personally selected from barrels by Jim Beam's grandson, the late distiller emeritus Booker Noe. Noe originally bottled this straight-from-the-barrel bourbon as gifts to close friends and family, but eventually made it available to the general public, starting in 1992. Each barrel of Booker's bourbon was hand-selected by Noe and was aged at the center of the rackhouse, where the company says that the temperature and humidity are the most favorable for fine bourbons. Booker's bourbon is aged between six and eight years and is bottled un-cut and without chill filtering at its natural proof between 121 and 130.6. While it is not necessary to cut the bourbon with water, a splash or two of distilled water is recommended (by Booker Noe) to unlock some of the flavor.
In 2014, Jim Beam will release a limited edition 25th Anniversary Booker's Bourbon which has been extra aged to at least 10 years old. 
Booker’s has won some tasting accolades, including a score of 95 from Wine Enthusiast in 2014. In Fall 2014, ratings aggregator Proof66 put Booker's in the Top 90th percentile of all whiskies. 
- Jim Beam Small Batch Bourbon Collection official web site.
- Booker's review at Boys of Bourbon
- Proof66 Ratings Page for Booker's
|This whisky-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Booker’s 25th Anniversary 10 Year Old Bourbon;". BourbonBlog.com. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "Proof66 Product Information Page--Booker's Bourbon;". www.proof66.com. Retrieved 2014-09-17.
- Murphy, Morgan; Editors of Southern Living magazine (2014). Southern Living Bourbon & Bacon: The Ultimate Guide to the South's Favorite Foods (in English). Oxmoor House. ISBN 978-0848743161.