Boston mayoral election, 1993
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elections in Massachusetts|
The nonpartisan municipal preliminary election was held on September 21, 1993.
- James Brett, Member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives since 1981, Assistant Secretary of Energy from 1980 to 1981.
- Thomas Menino, Acting Mayor of Boston since July 12, 1993, Boston City Councilor from 1984 to 1993, and Council President in 1993.
Candidates eliminated in primary
- Bruce Bolling, Boston City Councilor since 1982, Council President from 1986 to 1987.
- Christopher Lydon, WGBH-TV host.
- Diane Moriarty, Attorney.
- Francis Roache, Boston Police Commissioner.
- Robert Rufo, Sheriff of Suffolk County.
- Rosaria Salerno, Boston City Councilor since 1988.
|Candidates||Primary Election||General Election|
- 1991–1992 Public Officers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- "Election Results". Cityofboston.gov. The City of Boston. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
|This article related to Boston, Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This American elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|