Caine Road is a main road in Hong Kong connecting Bonham Road in the west (at the junction with Hospital Road and Seymour Road) and Arbuthnot Road and Upper Albert Road in the east (at the junction with Arbuthnot Road, Upper Albert Road and Glenealy).
The following landmarks are located along Caine Road.
- Historic house, Kom Tong Hall
- Caritas Francis Hsu College
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral of Hong Kong
Driving west-bound is restricted to buses during the day. Private vehicles may drive west between 7pm and 7am weekdays, after 1pm on Saturdays, and all day Sunday.
- Wordie, Jason (2002). Streets: exploring Hong Kong Island. Hong Kong University Press. p. 16. ISBN 978-962-209-563-2.
- Sun Yat Sen museum map
- Caritas Francis Hsu College address from their own library
- Road Traffic Regulations (Chapter 374)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Caine Road, Hong Kong.|
|This Hong Kong road article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|